|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 5.5960%US$ 13.97||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 11.1760%US$ 27.93||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 16.7560%US$ 41.88||
|US Brand Name||Lipitor|
Lipvas 10 mg contains the active ingredient Atorvastatin, a high amount of calcium which acts as one of the selective and competitive inhibitors of an enzyme HMG-CoA reductase by blocking the enzyme's action. HMG-CoA acts as one of the major rate-limiting enzymes in the series of reactions that finally leads to cholesterol formation. This drug has a key role in lowering cholesterol levels in the body. It increases the levels of good cholesterol, i.e., HDL or High-density lipoprotein, and decreases LDL or low-density lipoprotein levels. Cholesterol is one of the components that is carried through the bloodstream. Thus, controlling the cholesterol levels in the body, this drug also controls cardiovascular complications like heart attack, strokes, myocardial infarction, type 2 diabetes, and hypercholesterolemia. This drug is used to treat adults and children at least 10 years old.
The recommended dose of Lipvas in adults is 10 mg daily and preferably at the same time every day.
- A higher dose is prescribed to patients with a cholesterol level of 40% or more.
- Your doctor will advise you to adjust the dose after a minimum of 2-3 weeks, depending on the effectiveness of the medicine and the medical condition of the patient.
Lipvas is available in the form of a tablet. It can be consumed orally through the mouth with enough water. It is mandatory to consult your doctor before taking this medicine with fluids other than water like juice and milk.
- You should give all the relevant information about your medical background to the doctor. Atorvastatin has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Lipvas tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life-threatening
- Do not take this tablet with fluid other than water. You should avoid consuming this drug with juice or other liquid which poses high sugar content. This may adversely affect your heart by increasing your cholesterol levels
Lipvas 10 mg has been reported to cause severe side effects such as fever, nausea, running nose, diarrhea, headaches, constipation, allergic reactions, breathing problems, loss of urine, mood swings, jaundice change in urine color, tiredness, jaundice, liver problems, and adverse effects on diabetes patients.