|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 2.28||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 4.56||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 6.83||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Eskalith|
|Generic Name||Lithium Carbonate|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Lithium salts of Carbonate is the main active ingredient present in the drug Licab XL 300 mg drug. It is also chemically very important in the processing of metal oxides in its anhydrous form. This drug is one of the widely accepted medication for the treatment of bipolar disorder and maintaining a sound health system.
Indications and usage:
This medication is prescribed by doctor for the treatment of gallstones or stones in kidney and urinary bladder. It is an active composition of salts, which can be used for curing depression, headache, urinary disorder, gout, rheumatism, and mania.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 300 mg tablet three to four times every day with regular interval at day time, afternoon, evening and bed time. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Lithium Carbonate drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Lithium Carbonate drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Licab XL – 300 mg
- Licab – 300 mg
- Intalith CR – 450 mg
You can buyLicab XL 300 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Lithium Carbonate drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
- Patients taking diuretics
- Low plasma ion concentration like sodium, potassium ion
- Renal disorder
- Cardiovascular disorder
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lithium Carbonate drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Lithium Carbonate drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Lithium Carbonate drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Lithium Carbonate drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart.
- When buy you Licab XL 300 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Lithium Carbonate drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Lithium Carbonate drug. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Sodium chloride drugs
- Iodine drugs
- Tryptophan containing drugs
Licab XL 300 mg drug is composed of the following two main ingredient/s:
- Salts of Lithium Carbonate
Lithium plays a major role in interfering and blocking the activity of ion transporters like sodium pumps that transmits the signals to cells in the brain. This drug is functionally a potent inhibitor of protein kinase C that amplifies the signals received by brain cells.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Licab XL 300 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Torrent Pharma. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.