|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.97||US$ 29.08||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.97||US$ 58.17||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.97||US$ 87.27||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Arava|
Description of the drug
Leflunomide is the main the active ingredient in the drug Lefumide. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as an antirheumatic drug, it is mainly an immune suppressant and used primarily for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. It prevents the expansion of activatingautoimmunelymphocytes.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is highly prescribed by a doctor for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. It also helps in reducing joint damage and improves physical functioning.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of this drug for adults is Lefumide 20 mg a day. The dosage should be adjusted under the superintendence of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time period of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be taken along with other medication, but under strict supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Lefumide 20 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be taken orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it completely.
If you forget to take the medication, do have it as soon as you remember it. Within the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
If you are taking an additional dosage by mistake, do consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Leflunomide 20 mg is available in the form of a tabletand applies to the followingstrength/s:
- Lefumide 10 mg
- Lefumide 20 mg
You can buy Lefumide 20 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Lefumide drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patients with uncontrolled severe infection.
- Bone marrow dysplasia
- Inactive tuberculosis
- Abnormal liver function
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should provide all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lefumide 20 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Lefumide 20 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medicine contains some water soluble constituent that can raise the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Lefumide drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cephalexin, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can obstruct with the working operation of this drug
- Whenyou buy Lefumide 20 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Lefumide 20 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Weight loss
- Urinary tract infections
Several drugs are reported to ostruct or react with the working of Lefumide 20 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Lefumide 20 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
It inhibits mitochondrial dihydroorotate dehydrogenase and obstructs cell cycle. It exhibits ant proliferative activity and prevents expansion of activatingautoimmune lymphocytes.
- Store this drug under room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children and pets
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Lefumide 20 mgis manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Cipla Pharma.