Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Aralen|
|Generic Name||Chloroquine (as phos)|
Description of the drug
Chloroquine (as phos) is the main active ingredient present in Lariago– 250 mg Tablet. Chloroquine phosphate is in a class of drugs called antimalarials and amebicides. This medicine is known to treat or prevent malaria, a disease caused by parasites through mosquito bites.
Indications and Usage
Chloroquine Phosphate is one of a group of medicines called anti malarial, which are used in the prevention and suppression of malaria. It is also used to treat infections that are caused due to amoebae and infectious mononucleosis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Lariagois available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time.If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Chloroquine (as phos) is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Lariago– 250 mg Tablet
- Lariago– 500 mg Tablet
- Chloroquine (as phos) should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not take this medicine you have a rare hereditary problem of galactose intolerance.
- Do not take this medicine if you are currently taking amiodaraone for treatment of irregular heart beats
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Chloroquine (as phos) cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Lariago-250mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Patients having Porphyria should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Pateints having liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients who have an ulcer, should inform their doctor and then start this medicament
- Those patients who are suffering from any type of mental disorder, should inform their doctor.
- Patients having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight loss
- Stomach cramp
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Unexpected bruising
- Feeling sick
- Photo allergy
- Mental disturbance
- Greying of hair
- Discolored urine
- Eye irritation
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Chloroquine (as phos):
- Birth control pills
- Antifungal medicine
- Tuberculosis medicine
- Blood pressure medicine
- Cancer medicine
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Seizures medicines
Inform your doctor about your past medical history details and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Chloroquine (as phos).
Lariagocomprises of an activepharmaceutical ingredient called Chloroquine (as phos).This medication is used to kill the malaria parasites living inside red blood cells thus it harm the parasite and fight the infection.
Chloroquine (as phos)Tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Tabletopened
Lariago– 250 mgTabletis manufactured by IPCA, India. It is a well knownIndian pharmaceutical company.You can easily buy Lariago– 250 mgTablet online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.