Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Kemadrin|
Description of the drug
Procyclidine is the main active ingredient in the drug Kemadrin 2.5 mg. It belongs to a category of medicines known as amuscarinic antagonist. It helps in treating Parkinson's disease by relaxing smooth muscles and hence, stopping muscle spasm.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 2.5 mg thrice daily with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet but only under the supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Kemadrin is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Kemadrin drug is available in the form of a tablet in the following strength:
- Kemadrin – 2.5 mg
- Kemadrin – 5 mg
You can buy Kemadrin 2.5 and 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Kemadrin is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Muscular disorder
- Nephric disorders
- Renal disorders
- Ulcerative colitis
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. The drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking the Kemadrin along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. The drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Kemadrin. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
- Avoid using heavy machinery and driving after taking this drug.
When you buy Kemadrin 2.5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Kemadrin 2.5 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Epigastric distress
- Muscular weakness
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication. Some of these drugs are:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Botulinum Toxin Type B
- Cimetropium Bromide
Kemadrin 2.5 mg is composed of the following main ingredient:
The mechanism of action is unknown. It's thought that procyclidine acts by obstruction central cholinergic receptors, and so balancing cholinergic and dopaminergic activity within the basal ganglia. Several of its effects are due to its pharmacological similarities with atropine. procyclidine exerts an antispasmodic result on smooth muscle, and may produce mydriasis and reduction in salivation.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Kemadrin 2.5 mg is manufactured by one of the global pharmaceutical giants GSK.