|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.90||US$ 27.19||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.90||US$ 54.40||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.90||US$ 81.59||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Ivabrand|
Ivabradine is a cardio tonic drug which is used as a symptomatic treatment and management of stable angina. It is a novel drug that treats the angina pain. Angina is a pain that comes from the heart. Angina pectoris is a heart pain which happens when there is less blood and oxygen supply to the heart. The narrowing of blood vessels results due to atherosclerosis. Stable angina is a heart disorder that occurs when heart does not receive enough oxygen. It occurs in the age of 40 and 50 years of age. Chest pain is a clinical sign that establishes the individual that he is in the increased chance of heart attack. One can’t ignore this symptom as it could be a sign of life threatening conditions like heart attack, heart failure and stroke.
This medicine works in a different way than other anti-angina drugs to relieve the unbearable pain in the chest. It slows down the heartbeat and aims to reduce the demand of oxygen by heart. the It prevents chest pain and improves survival of a heart attack. It is available on our website in the form of oral tablet dosage form.
Understating the ailments, it is used for:
Ivabradine is used in the various ailments mentioned below:
- Chronic stable angina pectoris
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia
- Chronic heart failure with systolic dysfunction
Understanding the drug Ivabradine:
How it works?
Ivabradine is a novel drug that inhibits the pacemaker If current (Ionic current for regular pacemaker activity in SA node) by reducing cardiac pacemaker activity, heart rate and facilitates improved blood flow to the heart muscles. This drug works reduces the heart rate by a few beats per minute. This decreases the demand of oxygen when an angina attack is more likely to happen. In this way, it helps to control and decreases the number of angina attacks.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take Ivabradine if you:
- Are allergic to Ivabradine
- Have a pacemaker fitted
- Have problem with the retina of your eye
- Have severe liver or kidney problems
- Are suffering from irregular heartbeats
- Are prone to allergies
- You recently had a stroke or heart attack
- Have hypotension or low blood pressure
- Having heart problems like sick sinus syndrome, bradycardia and blockage in heart
- Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding a child
How much to take?
Always take the dose as prescribed by the physician. It is very important to consume medicine timely. The dose is recommended by the physician depending upon your health condition. The general prescribed dose ranges are 5 mg to 7.5 mg. With time, dose adjustments are generally done according to the response of the patient. Always take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
What are the strengths available?
Ivabradine tablets contain the following strength preparations available on our website:
- Ivabrand 5 mg
- Ivabrand 7.5 mg
Who is the manufacturer?
Ivabrand is manufactured by Lupin pharmaceuticals, Inc a well known pharmaceutical giant. It is available on our websites in the pack of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.
How to take?
You must swallow the whole tablet with one glass full of water. Do not crush or chew it. Always take the dose as prescribed by the doctor.
When to take?
The intake of medicine varies from patient to patient. The doctor will guide you about the best time to take the medicine which produces effective therapeutic response. Ivabradine is meant to be taken 5 mg twice daily and can be increased to one tablet of 7.5 mg twice a day. One tablet is taken in the morning and other one in the evening. The medicines are advised to be taken during meals. Always take the medicine same time daily because it shows best results and helps to remember when to take the drug.
For how long should it be taken?
Angina treatment is a lifelong affair so before stopping the intake of medicine always consult with your doctor. If you find any hard or less effect of the medicine then talk to your doctor.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
Rush to the nearest hospital or talk to your doctor if you experience any unusual signs and symptoms.
What if you miss the dose?
Take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose then skip the dose and take your next dose on the correct time. Do not double up the dose to compensate for the missed one.
What are the side effects?
All medicines have their side effects, sometimes they are serious but most of the times they are not. Common side effects are mentioned below:
- Light headedness
- Changes in heart functioning
- Abnormal perception of heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Brief moments of increased brightness
Some of the serious side effects which need medical attention are as follows:
- Cardiac extra beats
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle cramps
- High blood levels of uric acid
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Always inform your doctor about the drugs you are taking till date. Give a complete list of prescription or non prescription drugs and any other disease conditions. This way, doctor is able to decide and give you the list of drugs and other things that may interact with Ivabradine. Following are the drugs that shows interaction are:
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Keep the medicine in a close tight container and out of reach of children
- Don’t use the expired medicine
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
- This drug can cause severe dizziness, lightheadedness and blurred vision. Avoid using alcohol or certain medicines that enhances the effect of drowsiness
- This drug passes into breast milk and may cause fetal damage
- Contact with your physician if you experience slow heartbeat or worsening chest pain
- Limit the amount of grapefruit juice intake, as its chemical ingredient increases the Ivabradine in your blood stream
- Monitor your blood pressure levels regularly
- Along with this drug, diet exercise and weight control are also needed to keep blood pressure levels under control
- Follow up with your doctor while taking this medicine. In case of any unusual symptom, talk to your doctor right away.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : CatapressActive Ingredients : Clonidine Hcl
Generic For : SeroquelActive Ingredients : Quetiapine Fumarate
Generic For : TadalafilActive Ingredients : Tadalafil25% OFF
Generic For : JanumetActive Ingredients : Sitagliptin+ Metformin5% OFF