Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Avapro|
Description of the drug
Irbesartan is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Irovel 150 mg tablets. It is an oral drug used to lower blood pressure (hypertension). It works by relaxing and widening of the blood vessel and thus increase the flow of blood to the heart and thus lowers the blood pressure.
Indications and Usage
Irbesartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker. It works by relaxing and expanding the blood vessel to mediate the free flow of blood to the heart, it is used to treat heart failure condition when the heart is unable to pump the enough blood to the rest of the body and thus improve the survival after a heart attack. Irbesartan sometimes also used to treat kidney disease in people with Type-2 diabetes and a high blood pressure.
Dosage and Administration
- Recommended dose:
Irovel 150 mg once a day is the recommended dose of Irbesartan. The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
- Method of Administration:
Irovel is available is the form of a tablet and to be taken orally by mouth, it is to be taken once a day before or after having a meal as prescribed by your doctor. When you buy Irovel 150 mg online, make a note of the administration instructions mentioned here. Also, follow the directions given by your doctor.
- Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you feel nauseatic; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.Forms and Strengths
The drug Irbesartan is available in the following strengths:
- Irovel 150 mg
- Irovel 300 mg
- Irovel H 150/12.50 mg
- Do not take Irbesartan tablet with Aliskiren in pateints those who are having diabetes.
- Don’t use this drug if the patient is on dialysis
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Irbesartancannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Irovel 150 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients
- If a patient suffered recently with excessive vomiting and/or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- Do not take any prescribed or non-prescribed drug with this medicine, consult your doctor first about your medical history before starting up this medication.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- If you have a history of stroke or a recent heart attack than consult your doctor before taking this medicine
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Liver function abnormalities
- Muscle and joint pain
- Changes in kidney function
- Flu-like symptoms
- Back pain and urinary tract infection
- Sensitivity to light
- Unexplained weight gain
- Low sodium levels in the blood
- Swelling of hands
- Low level of sugar in the blood
- High level of potassium in the blood
- Increases in blood urea
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Bicalutamide:
- Diuretics eg. furosemide
- Potassium-sparing diuretics like amiloride, spironolactone or potassium supplements because of the risk of high blood potassium level
- Lithium, a drug used to treat certain mental disorders
- Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory painkillers (such as ibuprofen, or diclofenac)
- COX-2 inhibitors like celecoxib, etoricoxib
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines it may cause additional reduction in the blood pressure
- ACE inhibitors such as captopril and lisinopril
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Irovel 150 mg.
Irovel 150 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Irbesartan, which is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist (type AT1) helps in lowering blood pressure. It dilates and relax the blood vessel to increase the blood flow to the heart and thus lowers the blood pressure.
Irbesartan tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Irovel tablets are manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Private Limited, Sun Pharma is an Indian multinational company located in Mumbai, India.