|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 14.14||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 28.29||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.47||US$ 42.43||
|US Brand Name||Hytrin|
Description of the drug:
Terazosin is the main active ingredient present in Teralfa 1 mg. This drug acts by blocking the alpha-adrenergic receptors. It is prescribed to patients in order to prevent migraine, relax the muscles, especially in urinary bladder neck and heart attacks. It is used as a medication to treat high blood pressure, hypertension, and angina attacks.
Indications and Uses:
Terazosin belongs to the group of beta-blockers and is highly effective to control extreme conditions of hypertension. It acts antagonistically to the sympathetic neurotransmitters such as catecholamine. It binds to the beta-adrenergic receptors present in heart and blocks the sympathetic stimulation of the heart. This drug is used to treat medical complications like:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disorders such as heart attack, chest pain, angina pectoris, and increased heartbeat.
- Migraine attacks
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Kidney and urinary tract problems
Dosage and Administration
- The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 1 mg once times every day and preferably at night after having dinner.
- Please contact your doctor before giving this medicine to patients below 18 years of age. The dose should be adjusted gradually within a period of one to two weeks but after taking advice from your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and therefore should be consumed orally.Terazosin should be taken before the meal with sufficient amount of water.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Terazosin drug is available in the form of a tablet and under the following strengths:
- Teralfa – 1 mg
- Teralfa – 2 mg
- Teraz – 5 mg
You can buy Teralfa 1 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price
Terazosin is known to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Breathing problems and asthmatic patients
- Patients with heart disorder, heart blockage
- Anaphylactic and severe cases of hypersensitivity
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Children below the age of 18 years
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Terazosin has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Terazosin tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life threatening
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking this drug. This drug is known to cause dizziness and make you less attentive
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along with Terazosin drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- Special care should be taken by the diabetic patient who is taking this medicine. Make sure to consume only the dose that has been prescribed by your doctor. Terazosin may cause it a little difficult to control the normal blood sugar levels
- When you buy Teralfa 1 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Terazosin has been reported to cause severe side effects like:
- Change in vision
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
Several drugs have been reported to interact and alter the mechanism of action of Terazosin. Some of these major drugs are:
- Glyceryl T
Using these drugs along with Terazosin may cause severe allergic reactions, high blood pressure, and reduced heart.
- Terazosin is the main active ingredient in Teralfa 1 mg drug.
- The drug is the alpha-blocker antagonist and are highly effective to treat the problems of hypertension, heart attack, and angina.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
This drug is mg drug is manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited. It is a group of Torrent Company. This company has it’s headquarter in Allahabad, India.