|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.76||US$ 22.8025%US$ 30.40||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.76||US$ 45.6025%US$ 60.80||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.76||US$ 68.4125%US$ 91.22||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Foseal|
Description of the drug:
Foseal 400 mg drug contains Sevelamer as the main active ingredient. This drug belongs to a category of phosphate binding medication and it interferes with the dietary absorption of phosphate.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is used for the treatment and management of hypophosphatemia. It is very effective in curing several conditions like chronic kidney disorders, especially in their last stages and are kept on haemodialysis. This drug helps in maintaining low levels of phosphorous in the blood. The overall submissive action of this drug helps in maintaining the strength of bones, mineral balance and decreases the high risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 400 mg twice every day in the morning and in the evening. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Sevelamer is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Sevelameris available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strengths:
- Foseal – 400 mg
- Foseal – 800 mg
You can buy Foseal 400 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs/cases have been reported to contraindicate the use of Sevelamer:
- Bowel obstruction
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
Children below 18 years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should always consult your doctor within a time span of 1 month if you are prescribed with high dosage of Sevelamer. Several cases of renal and heart problems have been reported in patients who were consuming high dosage of this drug as per their health conditions
- You should be very careful in taking this medication if you are already suffering from gastrointestinal disorders like dysphagia, swallowing problems. Taking this medication in such cases may worsen the situation
- You should avoid driving immediately after taking this medication. It may cause slight dizziness or confusion
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Sevelamer has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- If you are taking this drug please keep a check on your serum chloride and bicarbonate ions levels, clotting factor levels like vitamin D, E, K, and Folic acid levels. Cases of fluctuations in the ion balance, vitamins, and folic acid have been reported with the use of Sevelamer
- Please consult your doctor before taking Sevelamer tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- You should never take Sevelamer alone to prevent hepatitis infections. This drug should be supplemented with other medications as prescribed by your doctor
- When you Foseal 400 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Sevelameris known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Chest pain
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal problems
- Weight gain
- Urogenital tract problems
- Irregular periods
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Sevelamer:
- Sevelamer is the main active ingredient present in the drug Foseal 400 mg. Sevelamer is a cross linker polymer which cannot be absorbed and efficiently binds to phosphate group. This drug contains multiple amine groups in their backbone which are present in protonated form in the intestine. These protonated amines interacts and binds to several phosphate group through hydrogen bonding and ionic interaction. This binding of phosphate prevents its absorption from the diet. The overall result is a decreased phosphate concentration in the blood serum.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
Sevelamer drug is manufactured by a transnational pharmaceutical company Emcure Limited. This company has it’s headquarter located in Pune, West India.