Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Fintop|
|Generic Name||Butenafine Hcl 1% 15gm|
Fintop cream 1% contains the synthetic antifungal agent butenafine hydrochloride, which belongs to the antifungal compound benzylamines class. It treats skin infections caused by fungi. It is commonly used to treat jock itch, athlete’s foot, and fungal infections. Butenafine kills and stops the growth of fungi. This provides various symptoms associated with the fungal infection, including itching and pain. After relieving these symptoms, the topical antifungal agent speeds up the healing process. For best results, keep using it for as long as prescribed, even if your symptoms disappear. This will prevent the reappearance of an infection. Use the antifungal agent as prescribed by your dermatologist.
Use Butenafine hydrochloride cream 1% as advised by your dermatologist. Stick to the application regimen prescribed by your dermatologist. Check the prescription or call your dermatologist if you have any doubt about the appropriate usage of the medicine.
The patient should be instructed to:
- Use Fintop cream as directed by the dermatologist. After applying the medication to the affected area, wash your hands. Don’t let the medication enter your eyes, mouth, nose, and other mucus membranes.
- If you apply Fintop cream after bathing, dry the affected area thoroughly before application.
- Complete the entire treatment course recommended by the dermatologist, even though symptoms may be improved. Notify the dermatologist if there are no visible signs of improvement in the appearance of scaling and redness after the end of the prescribed treatment or sooner if the condition worsens.
- Inform the dermatologist if the treated area shows increased irritation, burning, itching, swelling, oozing, and blistering.
- Avoid covering the affected area with a bandage or clothing unless directed by the dermatologist.
- Do not use this topical medication for any other skin disorder other than what was prescribed.
Fintop cream 1% is contraindicated in individuals who have known or suspected sensitivity to the topical formulation or any inactive ingredients. Butenafine Cream is for external use only. If irritation and sensitivity develop with antifungal agents, treatment should be discontinued and appropriate therapy introduced under the supervision of a dermatologist.
Patients sensitive to antifungal agents should use Fintop cream 1% with caution. Use the product as the dermatologist directs and avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth, and other mucus membranes.
Be careful while the antifungal cream in the groin area. Make sure you sue it under the supervision of a dermatologist.
The most common side effects include itching, burning, or stinging sensation. They are not usually serious and often resolve with time. If any of these side effects do not resolve, let your dermatologist know of these side effects. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should discuss this with their dermatologists before using the medicine.