Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Inspra|
Description of the drug:
Eplerenone is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Eptus 50 mg. This drug belongs to a special class of Spiro-lactone medication and is a widely used steroidal derivative. It is specifically a member of theanti-mineralocorticoid group and used primarily for treating chronic heart disorders. This drugs helps the body get rid of excess water but prevent the loss of potassium ions. It has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration to be considered for sale under the list of most essential medication.
Indications and usage:
This medication is used for the treatment of hypertension and other cardiovascular disorders like heart attacks, strokes, angina, congestive heart failure, and renal problems.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dosage of this drug is 50 mg once every day. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration:
Eptusis manufactured in the form of a tablet, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed.The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects.It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Eptus – 25 mg
- Eptus – 80 mg
Eptus can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are a patient of severe liver ailments
- If you are pregnant or trying to conceive
- If you are still lactating and feeding your baby
Warnings and precautions:
- Avoid using Eptus if you are allergic to any ingredient of this drug. It is very necessary to take a test dose of this medicine
- Please provide your doctor with the detail of all your medical background. Take the medicine according to the instruction of your doctor
- Avoid smoking if you are already taking this medicine. Smoking can work against the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages if you are advised to take this drug. Alcohol may alter the working mechanism of this medication
- If you are a patient of hyperkalaemia, please avoid using this medicine. This drug can cause additional medical problems
- You should avoid taking this drug if you are already suffering from renal problems or liver ailments. Taking this drug in such conditions can damage your kidney and cause liver cirrhosis
Common side effects of using this drug are:
- Stomach discomfort
- Runny nose
Eptus can also cause dizziness, gynecomastia, impotence, high level of creatinine synthesis. If you feel dizzy, avoid driving or take part in any physical or mental activity in which you need to be alert.
Using Eptus drugs along with some of the medications can lead to severe complications. Some of the drugs with which Eptus is known to interact are:
- Diuretics like furosemide
Always consult your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, which are not prescribed such as herbal tonics, supplements, and medications
Eplerenone is a primary active ingredient of Eptus drug and is a synthetic mimic of aldosterone.
This drug blocks the binding of aldosterone to the mineralocorticoid receptor and causes the excess of water to leave the body via the collecting duct, but prevents the loss of excessive potassium ions by altering the permeability of the membrane in the renal tubules. You can easily buy Eptus 50 mg drug online from our website premiumrxdrugs.com at an absolutely lowest price.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Eptusis manufactured by Glenmark, which is a global healthcare company. You can easily buy Eptus 50 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.