|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.43||US$ 13.00||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.35||US$ 21.0019%US$ 26.00||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.31||US$ 27.5029%US$ 39.00||
|US Brand Name||Dytor|
Description of the drug:
Torsemide is the main active ingredient present in the drug Dytor 10 mg. This drug belongs to a group of medication known as sulfonylurea oral diuretic drug and it acts by blocking the different kinds of ion channels. This drug is highly prescribed to prevent the symptoms associated with congestive heart failure like edema, hypertension, and angina.
Indications and Usage:
Torsemide belongs to a group of medication namely the diuretic water pill that helps in the formation of more urine and helps the body to drain out the extra water and salt. This drug helps in widening the blood vessels and thus act as vasodilators. Torsemide medication are highly effective to treat chest pain (angina), high blood pressure (hypertension), cardiovascular disorders, and congestive heart failure.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 10 mg once everyday with sufficient amount of water. It is important to consult your doctor and make the required adjustment in the intake of this medicine. Dose adjustment should be made only after a time period of 3 to 4 weeks. It is necessary to take your medications regularly and at a proper time.
-Mode of administration:
This drug is available in the form of a tablet and should be consumed orally. Swallow the tablet with sufficient fluid other than juices and other sweet beverages. Do not crush or chew the medicine.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Torsemide drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to following strengths:
- Dytor – 10 mg
- Dytor – 20 mg
- Dytor – 100 mg
You can buy Dytor 10 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Torsemide is known to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Hypoglycaemic patients
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Pregnant and lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Torsemide has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- You should have a regular and daily exercising schedule. This will have an additive effect along with the consumption of Torsemide for keeping the blood pressure under normal range
- Please consult your doctor before taking Torsemide along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can cause severe side effects
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along withTorsemide drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- When you buy Dytor 10 mg drug from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, prepare a note of all the above instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
This drug has been reported to cause severe side effects like:
- Change in vision
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
Several drugs which are known to interact and interfere with the working mechanism of Torsemide are:
- Coumarin drugs
- Anticoagulants (Warfarin)
- Anti- inflammatory drugs like aspirin
- Sodium, Potassium, and other ion supplements
Dytor 10 mg drug has Torsemide as the main active ingredient. This drug acts as a potent inhibitor of ion channel carrier system within the lumen of loop of Henle in the nephrons. It helps in efflux of ions like sodium, calcium, chloride, and potassium along with the urine. Thus, Torsemide helps in maintaining the renal filtration rate and setting up acid-base balance.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
This drug is manufactured by one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical Indian company, Cipla. This Indian based company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.