Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Danazol|
Description of the drug:
Danazol is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Danogen 100 mg. This drug is a synthetic analogue of steroidal medication and highly prescribed for the treatment of endometriosis. This drug is included in the most important medication list by Food and Drug Administration.
Indications and Usage:
This drugis indicated for curing fibrocystic breast problem, premenstrual complications, angioedema, and menorrhagia..
Dosage and Indications
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is 200 to 400 mg tablet i.e 2 to 3 capsules per day. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there you will find detailed instructions there. If you have any doubt, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration
Danogenis manufactured in the form of a capsule, and it can easily be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Danogen is available in the form of a capsule and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Danogen - 50 mg
- Danogen - 100 mg
- Danogen - 200 mg
Danogen can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or planning to conceive
- This drug is not advisable for infants and children below ten years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug or shell fish. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- This drug should not be prescribed to diabetic patients as it may cause insulin resistance
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Danogen may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Danogen may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
- profuse sweating
- problems in breathing
- pale urine
- enhanced heart palpitation
- swollen appearance
- change of vision
- dull skin
Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking Danogen has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- red yeast rice
This drug binds to and activates the sex hormone receptors. It helps by blocking the enzymes responsible for steroidogenesis.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Danogenis manufactured by Cipla, which is a global healthcare company with its main headquarters in India, located in New Delhi. You can easily buy Danogen 100 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : CoumadinActive Ingredients : WarfarinSold Out
Generic For : AzasiteActive Ingredients : Azithromycin
Generic For : Septra DSActive Ingredients : Sulphamethoxazole + Trimethoprim
Generic For : AliniaActive Ingredients : Nitazoxanide
Generic For : DanazolActive Ingredients : DanazolSold Out