|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsules||US$ 0.14||US$ 4.13||
|60 Capsules||US$ 0.14||US$ 8.26||
|90 Capsules||US$ 0.14||US$ 12.39||
|US Brand Name||Vitamin B Complex|
|Generic Name||Vitamin B Complex|
Description of the drug
Vitamin B Complex is the main active ingredient in Cobadex Caps. It is helpful in reducing vitamin B deficiency in the body during pregnancy or acertain type of illness.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is as per doctor’s advice and should be taken with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the Capsules but only under the supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Cobadex is available in the form of a capsules to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not open the shell of the caspule.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
The medicine is available in the form of a capsules in the following strength/s:
- Cobadex Capules
You can buy Cobadex Capules drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
It is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Hypersensitive towards the drug
- Leber’s disease
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Cobadex has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking the medicine drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Cobadex can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Cobadex capules . Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
When you buy Cobadex capsules online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Cobadex capsules are known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Mild stomach flushing
- Itching on face and tongue
- Troubled breathing
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication Cobadex . Some of these drugs are:
The medicine is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Vitamin B complex
Vitamin B12 is employed within the body in 2 forms: Methylcobalamin and 5-deoxyadenosyl cobalamin. The catalyst methionine synthase wants methylcobalamin as a cofactor. This enzyme is concerned within the conversion of the amino acid homocysteine into methionine. methionine, in turn, is required for DNA methylation. 5-Deoxyadenosyl vitamin B12 may be a compound needed for the catalyst that converts L-methylmalonyl-CoA to succinyl-CoA. This conversion is a vital step within the extraction of energy from proteins and fats. what is more, succinyl-CoA is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, the substances that carry oxygen in red blood cells.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Cobadex is manufactured by one of the pharmaceutical giants namely GSK.