Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Leukeran|
Description of the drug
Chlorambucil is the main active ingredient present in Clokeran– 2 mg Tablet. It is an alkylating chemotherapy drug. This is a chemotherapy drug, used for treating cancer, especially chronic lymphocytic leukemia. It can treat cancer by preventing the growth and development of cancer cells in the body.
Indications and Usage
Clokeran 2 mg is used to treat several kinds of cancer and other conditions including chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), Hodgkin’s disease, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, breast, ovarian & testicular cancer, Waldenstrom’smacroglobulinemia, thrombocythemia and choriocarcinoma. It can be prescribed for both adults and children.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Clokeran is available in the form of a Tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Chlorambucilis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Clokeran– 2 mg Tablet
- Clokeran– 5 mg Tablet
- Chlorambucil should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
- Do not take this medicine if you have recently undergone radiotherapy or received other cytotoxic agents.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Chlorambucil cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Clokeran-2mg Tablets online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who are having a nephrotic syndrome, need to be monitored regularly, therefore consult your doctor regarding the same, before taking this medicine.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any kidney problem or it is safe if you consult your doctor and then take this medicine.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having any liver disorder should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Those patients who are scheduled to receive any vaccine should inform their doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who have a glucose intolerance, must inform their doctor about your problem before taking this drug.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight loss
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Sticky stools
- Dark colored urine
- Nasal congestion
- Skin rash
- Unusual lumps or masses
- Absence of menstrual period
- Unexpected bruising
- Feeling sick
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Chlorambucil:
- Nalidixic acid
Inform your doctor about your past medical history details and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Chlorambucil.
Clokerancomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Chlorambucil. Chlorambucil belongs to a class of drugs called nitrogen mustard derivatives. It kills the cancer cells by interfering with DNA replication, and also by directly slowing or stopping their growth.
Chlorambucil tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Clokeran– 2 mg is manufactured by Nacto Pharma. It is a well known Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Clokeran– 2 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.