Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cuprimine|
Description of the drug
Penicillamine is the main active ingredient present in the drug Cilamin 250 mg. This medication belongs to the category of drugs known as Chelating agent or A- Amino Acidmetabolite of Penicillin. It prevents tissue damage by removing the extra copper present in the blood. This drug is mainly used in the condition called Wilson ’s disease.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is 250 mg daily with sufficient amount of water. It should be taken after consuming food. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks
-Mode of administration:
Cilamin 250 mg is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not chew or crush it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Cilamin 250 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Cilamin 250 mg
You can buy Cilamin 250 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
It is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Lupus erythematosus
- Aplastic anemia
- Severe thrombocytopenia
- D-pencillin induced agranulocytosis
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Cilamin 250 mg drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. The emdicine can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Cilamin 250 mg. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug.
When you buy Cilamin 250 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Cilamin 250 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Oral ulceration
- Goodpasture’s syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Male and female breast enlargement
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of Cilamin 250 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Calcium carbonate
- Ferric Citrate
- Iron Dextran
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Magnesium oxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Cilamin 250 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
Penicillamine is a chelating agent employed in the treatment of Wilson's disease. It is also used to scale back cystine excretion in cystinuria and to treat patients with severe, active rheumatoid arthritis unresponsive to standard therapy. penicillamine is employed as a form of immunosuppression to treat rheumatoid arthritis. It works by reducing numbers of T-lymphocytes, inhibiting macrophage operates, decreasing IL-1, decreasing rheumatoid factor, and preventing collagen from cross-linking. Its use in Wilson's disease, a rare genetic abnormality of copper metabolism, depends on its binding to accumulated copper and elimination through urine.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open
Cilamin 250 mg drug is manufactured by one of the Indian transnational pharmaceutical and biotech research company namelyPanacea .