|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler||US$ 5.00||US$ 5.64||
|2 Inhaler||US$ 5.50||US$ 11.28||
|3 Inhaler||US$ 5.33||US$ 16.91||
|6 Inhaler/s||US$ 5.50||US$ 33.64||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Albuterol|
|Strength||100 mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
Asthalin Inhaler contains an active ingredient Salbutamol in it. This is an effective medication that provides symptomatic relief and prevents Asthma, Chronic bronchitis and chronic bronchopulmonary disorders. It prevents the asthma attack for asthma sufferers and decreases the inflammation in the lungs by releasing the chemicals that opens up the constricted tubes. Asthalin Inhaler is a preventive medicine and is not effective when asthma attack has already begun. It is available in HFA inhaler dosage form. HFA consist of hydrofluoroalkane propellant that is safe and does not cause any harm to the environment. Inhalers have a measured amount of drug when inhaled produces the effect. This type of dosage form offers maximum drug at the site of action and offers no side effects.
Understating the ailments it is used for:
Asthalin Inhaler is used in prevention of Asthma attack.
Understanding the drug Asthalin Inhaler:
How it works?
It contains one active ingredient Salbutamol in it, which has a relaxing effect on the constricted bronchioles.
It is a short acting beta receptor agonist and exerts bronchodilator effects. It stimulates the beta 2 receptors and relaxes the smooth muscles of all airways from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles. Along with this, it also stops the production of inflammatory cell mediators that causes constriction. It also increases self clearing mechanism of bronchi. This ingredient helps in relaxing the constricted bronchioles and facilitates the smooth breathing.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take Asthalin Inhaler if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients present in Asthalin Inhaler
- Have cardiovascular diseases like Hypertension in pregnancy and Myocardial insufficiency
- Have epilepsy
- Have diabetes
- Suffer from paradoxical breathing (sudden narrowing of airways)
How much to take?
The dose intake is prescribed by the Doctor depending upon the severity and demand of the disease condition. Always follow doctor’s instructions.
What are the strengths available?
Asthalin Inhaler is available in one strength combination having an active ingredient Salbutamol in it:
- Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg
Who is the manufacturer?
Asthalin Inhaler is manufactured by Cipla, a pharmaceutical giant. It is available on our website in the pack of 200 metered doses.
How to take?
Following are the ways to take the medicine:
- Always check the mouthpiece before using, it should always be clean and dirt free
- Shake the inhaler by holding it in a upright position
- Breathe out the air and completely empty your lungs
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get puff of the medicine
- Remove the inhaler and continue to hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Breathe out through nose
- Replace the cap and if needed take the second dose by repeating the steps as mentioned above
When to take?
Take the medicine as prescribed by the Doctor. Try to take the dose at the same time each day; this reduces the chances of missing a dose. Generally, one or two puffs from your inhaler are effective in relieving you from the symptoms. Don’t take more puffs than prescribed by your Physician
For how long should it be taken?
Do not stop taking Asthalin Inhaler or change the dose without consulting with your Doctor. Keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the Doctor.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
If overdose, talk to Doctor or Poisons information centre for advice. Take medical help as soon as possible.
What if you miss the dose?
Consult your Doctor if you miss the Dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up.
What are the side effects?
Every medicine has some side effects; Asthalin Inhaler is the one which has some mild and severe side effects also. It is not necessary that you will experience all of them. Some common side effects are listed below:
- Mild tremors
- Fever, pale skin, rashes
- Nose bleeding
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. You doctor will provide you the list of drugs to be avoided while taking Asthalin Inhaler. Some of the drugs which interact with Asthalin Inhaler are as follows:
- Beta blockers like Atenolol
- Sympathomimetic drugs
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Keep the medicine in a close tight container and out of sight and reach of the children
- Don’t use the expired drug
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
- Don’t load the capsule until you are ready to take a dose
- It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, so be cautious while driving
- Avoid alcohol consumption