Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name
|Carebet S Lotion
|0.05% + 3.0%
|Clobetasol Propionate & Salicylic Acid
Description of the drug:
Clobetasol Propionate & Salicylic Acid are the two potent active ingredients present in the drug Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0%. It is used for the treatment of pruritic manifestations and helps in reducing inflammation.
Indication and usages:
It is used for the treatment of various skin related disorders such as Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and seborrhoea dermatitis of scalp. It is the most widely used drug and the most preferred combination recommended by experts.
Dosage and administration:
This drug should be applied in adequate amount depending on the medical condition. Initially it should be applied twice a day and later on the dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0%drug is available in the form of lotion and this makes it easier to be applied on the affected portion.
If you forget to use your medication, do apply it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
Do not apply this lotion more than the required amount. If you get rashes and itchy skin, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
The combination drug is available in the form of lotion and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Carebet S lotion 0.05% to 3.0%
You can buy Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% lotion drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patient who are allergic to Clobetasol propionate& Salicylic acid
- Patient who are suffering from measles, chicken pox or shingles
- Patient who are suffering fromskin infection
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become a pregnant
- Women who are breastfeeding
Warnings and Precautions:
Please consult your doctor before applying this drug to infant. This medicine may slow down the children’s growth if used chronically
- Don’t apply the medicine if there is any sore seen on the infected area. Do consult your doctor as soon as possible
- This medication may cause burning sensation in eyes. Avoid its contact with the eyes
- Clobetasol propionate& Salicylic acid doesn’t treat bruised or blistered hives having unusual colours. Talk to your dermatologist if you have these types of hives
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine. Several medication can alter the working mechanism of this drug
- When buy you Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0%drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0%drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Chest tightness
- Skin thinning and discoloration
- Stinging sensation
- Change of vision
- Mood swings
- Drug interactions:
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Clobetasol propionate and Salicylic acid. Some of these drugs are:
Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% drug contains two main active ingredients namely:
- Clobetasol Propionate – 0.05%
- Salicylic acid – 3.0%
This drug acts by preventing the biosynthesis of several important proteins needed for the bacteria and other microbes to multiply inside the host body. It also suppresses the immune responses against these microbial invasion.
Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Carebet S - 0.05% + 3.0% drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Surecare Pharma. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.