Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Pulmicort Respules|
|Strength||0.5mg / 2.5 ml|
|Generic Name||Budesonide Salbutamol|
Description of the drug
Budesonide and salbutamol is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules. Budesonide belongs to a class of drug known as corticosteroids, which is used to prevent and seasonal and year round allergy symptoms such as stuffy or nose, itchy eyes, nose, throat and sneezing and Salbutamol is a short acting beta2 agonist that used to treat asthma and air related problems.
Indications and Usage
Budesonide and Salbutamol combination is used in the form of an inhaler for the treatment of asthma. It is also used for the management of long term asthma and prevent from various allergies of nose, lungs, or throat.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Budesal is available in the form of a Respules. The ampoule contents are emptied into the clean nebulizer. The nebulizer is then attached with the air pump and is inhaled by the patient. Use the drug immediately, once an ampoule is opened. Always keep the record of the date which you open the foil. After use, rinse your mouth in order to avoid any infection. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may sometimes be poisonous and dangerous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Budesonide and Salbutamol is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding.
- Do not use this drug in younger patients 6 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Budesonide and Salbutamol cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, should consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having infections including tuberculosis, should tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- For pregnant women, this drug is not suitable it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- For lactating mothers, it is important to consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these kind of patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Increased urination’
- Increased thirst
- Ear pain
- Soar throat
These are the drugs that may cause you drug interactions:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules.
Budesal mcg Respules comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Budesonide. It belong to group of medicines known as corticosteroids, used to treat nasal allergy symptoms, including runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing. It works by shrinking swollen and inflamed nasal tissue, and by blocking the action of certain cells and chemicals of the immune system, where as Salbutamol is a short acting beta-2 agonist that acts on the receptors and stimulates them, as a result of which the muscles of the air passage relax. This leads to easy passage of air and opens the airway.
Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these Respules out in open.
Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Budesal 0.5 mg/ 2.5 ml Respules online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ZithromaxActive Ingredients : Azithromycin
Generic For : AugmentinActive Ingredients : Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid43% OFF
Generic For : Pulmicort RespulesActive Ingredients : Budesonide
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : SalbutamolSold Out