|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.15||US$ 34.6217%US$ 41.60||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.13||US$ 67.9418%US$ 83.18||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.11||US$ 99.9720%US$ 124.77||
|US Brand Name||Augmentin 375|
|Generic Name||Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid|
Description of the drug:
Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid is the main active ingredient in Augmentin 375 mg. This drug belongs to the category of semi-synthetic antibiotic.
Indication and usages:
Augmentin 375 mg is an anti-bacterial drug prescribed by the doctor mainly for the treatment of bacterial infections such as Haemophilus Influenza, Neisseria meningitides, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumonia, Listeria monocytogenes, and Legionella pneumophila.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Augmentin 375 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Augmentin 375 is available in the form of a tablet and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Augmentin - 250 -125 mg
- Augmentin - 500 -125 mg
- Augmentin - 875 mg – 125 mg
- Augmentin - 375 mg
You can buy Augmentin 375 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Augmentin is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Thyroid patients
- Malnourished people
- Patient who are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- Lactating women
- Condition of HIV or AIDS
- Patient who have glucose 6 phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Folic acid deficiency
- Pregnant women
- Patient who are suffering from kidney problems
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Augmentin has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Augmentin along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Augmentin before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Augmentin drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Augmentin 375 mg. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
- When buy you Augmentin 375 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Augmentin 375 mg drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Skin rashes
- Swollen glands
- Painful mouth and sores
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Stomach disturbances
- Stiffness of joints and muscles
- Mild Itching
- Watery or bloody diarrhoea
- Fever, chills and hives
- Liver problems
- Low sodium levels in the body
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Augmentin 375 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Another antibiotics
Augmentin is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Clavulanic Acid
It acts as an inhibitor of penicillin binding protein 1A and prevents the last and third last stage of bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Augmentin 375 mg is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely GSK. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.