|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Rotacaps||US$ 0.20||US$ 6.00||
|60 Rotacaps||US$ 0.15||US$ 9.0025%US$ 12.00||
|90 Rotacaps||US$ 0.13||US$ 11.5036%US$ 18.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Aerocort Rotacaps|
|Generic Name||Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol|
Description of the drug
Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosalbutamol are the main active ingredients present in Aerocort– 100/100 mcg Rotacaps. It is a combined inhaling medicine containing Beclomethasone, which is a natural glucorticosteroid and Levosalbutamol, a beta receptor agonist medication that shows a high degree of effectiveness in treating chronic asthma.
Indications and Usage
Aerocort– 100/100 mcg is a combined medication used to help control symptoms of severe and chronic asthma and improve breathing. It is used in an uncontrolled asthma when other asthma medicines did not affect sufficiently. This medicine will not relieve an asthma attack that has already started.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament only as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Aerocort - 100 mcg is available in the form of a Rotacaps. Rotacaps should not be swallowed, it is to be taken by inhalation only, through Rotahaler. Always check its cleanliness before use. Take the Rotacap and insert the capsule in the Rotahaler by keeping it in an upright position and then rotate to horizontal position by keeping white spot up. This leads to the opening of capsule shell. Then, gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell. Always confirm with your doctor that you are taking the medicine in a right way as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, therefore in case of an overdose contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The dru is available on our website in the following form and strengths under the brand name of:
- Aerocort– 100/100 mcg Rotacaps
- Aerocort– 200/100 mcg Rotacaps
- This drug should not be used in patients who are allergic to any component such as an active ingredient or other excipients of the formulation
- This medicament should not be used by a pregnant and a breastfeeding woman
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosulbutamol cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Aerocort– 100/100 mcg Rotacaps online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Patients having a lung infection should consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who suffer from tuberculosis, then let your doctor know before taking this medicament.
- Patients having any infection of an eye such as herpes infection, must consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who suffer from thyroid problem, should avoid taking this medication.
- It is safe to avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicament.
- Diabetes patients are advised to avoid using this drug, it may cause serious alteration in the blood sugar therefore, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This drug should not be used for injection.
- Do not take more amount of medication from the recommended dose, it may cause you harmful effect.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that irritates you or resists for a long time.
- Skin rashes and hives
- Narrowing of airways
- Skin brusing
- Irritation in throat
- Breathing difficulties
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest tightness
- Stomach pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Beclomethasone Dipropionate:
- Technetium Tc-99 m Gluceptate
Inform your doctor about your medical history and get the full list of drugs that may cause the drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Aerocort– 100/100 mcg Rotacaps.
Aerocort– 100/100 mcg Rotacaps comprises of two active pharmaceutical ingredients called Beclomethasone Dipropionate and Levosulbutamol. This ingredient Beclomethasone is a glucocorticoid drug that produces anti inflammatory effects. It works by reducing the inflammation in your airways. When the inflammation has gone, your airways are much less likely to become narrow and cause symptoms such as wheezing.
Where as Levosulbutamol is a beta receptor agonist and it exerts bronchodilator effects by stimulating the beta-2 receptors that relax the smooth muscles of all airways from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles. This ingredient helps in relaxing the constricted bronchioles and facilitates the smooth breathing.
Aerocort - 100 mcg should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Aerocort - 100 mcg Rotacaps is manufactured by Cipla Limited, a well known Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Aerocort - 100 mcg Rotacaps online from our website and have it will deliver at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : Adalat ChronoActive Ingredients : NifedipineSold Out
Generic For : AccuprilActive Ingredients : Quinapril HydroclrorideSold Out
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : Accu Chek ActiveActive Ingredients : For the determination of blood GlucoseSold Out