Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the medicine is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. It is used in treating fertility problem both in men and women. You can purchase ZyhCG-1 - 5000 i.u online also.
Indications and Usage
The drug is used in boys before puberty to cause the normal dropping of the testicles into the scrotum. It also helps in normal sexual development in some men.
Dosage and Administration
If using in boys, the medicine is taken three times a week or as per the direction if the doctor. In case of women usually one dose is give after finishing your menotropins treatment. The dose may change on a case to case basis.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be given by an injection into a muscle by health care professionals.
In case of missed dose inform your doctor about it and follow the course of action suggested by him.
An overdose should be avoided at any cost as it may result in side effects. In case of an overdose consult with your doctor immediately.
Forms and Strengths
Strength: 5000 i.u
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not share the medicine with anyone else even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
- Let your doctor know if you are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredients
- In case suffering from any disease such as heart, kidney, liver, premature puberty or asthma or any other disease you must inform your doctor.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- It should not be used in women whose ovaries no longer make egg properly.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Pain at the injection site
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Mood swings
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
There are some medicines which may interact with ZyhCG-1 - 5000 i.u and increase or decrease the activity of the medicine. Hence it is best not to take such medicines together. Some of such medicines include:
- Follicle stimulating hormone
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact. There may be other medicines as well.
The active ingredient for the drug is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. The medicines works in boys by causing the testes to release male sex hormones.
In case of women the medicine is used to treat fertility problems. The drug is given to cause the release of an egg only after the person has finished taking another medication menotropins.
The medicine is to be stored in cool and dark place away from heat, light, and moisture.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Zydus Cadila, a renowned pharmaceutical company.