Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100mcg (200 mdi)
Available with the Expiration Date Sep-2018
Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Albuterol|
|Strength||100mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
Description of the drug
Salbutamol is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler. Salbutamol is a short acting beta2 agonist that used to treat asthma and air related problems.
Indications and Usage
Salbutamol is used in the form of an inhaler for the treatment of asthma. It is also used for the management of long term asthma and prevent from various allergies of nose, lungs, or throat.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler is available in the form of a Inhaler. Before use, mouth piece should be checked for its hygine, it should be cleaned. Remove the cap and hold the Inhaler upright, shake the Inhaler and Put the mouthpiece into the mouth and hold tightly with your lips then press down on the Inhaler to release the medicine as you start to breathe in slowly for 3 to 5 seconds. Hold your breath for 10 seconds to allow medicine to go deeply into your lungs. Repeat the procedure if it is prescribed.
3. Missed dose
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicines may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
Salbutamol is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 m.d.i) Inhaler
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding.
- Do not use this drug in younger patients 4 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Salbutamol cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having an electrolyte imbalance, then before taking this medicament it is better to take your doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who suffers from a disease like epilepsy, then in this case first inform your doctor and then start this medicament.
- Patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, should consult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having infections including tuberculosis, should tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- For pregnant women, this drug is not suitable it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- For lactating mothers, it is important to consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these kind of patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Nose bleed
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Increased urination’
- Increased thirst
- Ear pain
- Soar throat
These are the drugs that may cause you drug interactions:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler.
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler mcg Inhaler comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Salbutamol. Salbutamol is a short acting beta-2 agonist that acts on the receptors and stimulates them, as a result of which the muscles of the air passage relax. This leads to easy passage of air and opens the airway.
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these Inhaler out in open.
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler is manufactured by GSK Australia. It is a well known pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg Inhaler online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.