Circulation plays crucial role in human body. It assists in the transportation of red and white blood cells, plasma, adult stem cells, hormones etc. It is a comprehensive circuit of vessels, which circulates the blood through the system of arteries to a highly intricated web of capillaries of different tissues where takes place the swap over of substances between the intestinal space and blood and the blood from the capillary region is then collected through the venous system. The blood circulatory system functions efficiently when there is normal blood flow, arterial blood pressure, blood viscosity, microvascular elasticity, capillary permeability, and local as well as systematic control.
Related diseases and medical conditions:
• Chronic vein disease: This disease is related to veins that become abnormal or diseased.
• Insufficiency: It is caused either due clotting or weakening of vein walls.
• Lymphedema: It is a condition of blockage of the lymphatic duct and vessels due to fluid retention.
• Superficial Thrombophlebitis: In this condition a thrombus develops in a vein positioned near the skin surface.
• Pulmonary embolism: It features sudden blockage of an artery in the lungs by a thrombus from anywhere else in the body.
• Thrombosis: It usually affects the leg and is caused due to blood clot formation inside the body
Signs and Symptoms of Vein related disorders:
Some of the signs and symptoms related with the vein disorders are:
• Rashes and itching
• Swelling of legs or the affected part
• Leg cramps and feeling of heaviness
• Faint pain in the affected area
• Inflammation in the affected area
• Pale and dull skin in the affected area
• Ulcers which are located in the lower limbs
• Problems like pain in walking, sitting, and standing
• Lipodermatosclerosis where the skin gets hardened up
Preventive measures to be taken in case of Vein disorders:
There are various means by which one can lower risk of getting affected by vein disorders. Some of which are mentioned below:
• Exercise regularly and try to follow a routine
• Follow an intense work out procedure if you are obese
• Keep a check on your weight
• Be cautious if you have any open wounds
• Do not keep standing or sitting for a longer duration
• Try not to be motionless for long durations
• Keep moving your limbs slightly, this will maintain the continuous flow of blood
• Wear compression stockings to get relief from pain and inflammation
• Eat a healthy diet containing good amount of vegetables and fruits
• Please consult your doctor before consuming any medicine whether herbal, homeopathic, or allopathic
• Practice one sport daily which can be cycling, athletics, badminton, or any other
Myths and Facts related with vein disorders:
Some myths related with the vein disorders:
• Standing for long durations is the major cause for vein diseases and discomfort
• Occurrence of vein diseases are much common in males
• All the vein diseases including varicose vein and chronic vein cause same insufficiency
• Young patient do not need treatment. The vein comes to its original functionality with the passage of time.
• Once a person is affected with venous problems, he or she can never be fit again
• In case of pregnant woman it is much risky to treat any vein related troubles
• Vein diseases and disorders are automatically related with the age of the patient
Some of the related facts with the venous disorders are:
• Trouble while standing or sitting arises when you are already suffering from vein troubles. It does not hold the major cause for vein diseases.
• Both the genders are equally affected
• There are various cases of vein disorders and all are not the same. Some are caused due to blood clotting and some may be due to low drainage from the weakened vein walls.
• It is possible to get rid of the vein disorders completely with proper and regular treatment.
• Pregnant and lactating women can also be easily treated and it does not pose any hazard for the child
• Vein disorder has no relation with the age of the person
Diagnosis of various vein disorders:
Ultrasound and venogram are implied for easy diagnosis of various vein related venous troubles.
Treatment of vein disorders:
Your doctor should be aware of your specific signs, symptoms, age, occupation, daily routine, etc.
You may be advised to wear a compression stocking to reduce the pain and inflation in the affected area. There are several natural ways to treat the venous problems. Two of them are Venlafaxine drug and Ginkgo plus Tablets. Ginkgo Plus is a well-known herbal supplement, which is extracted from the leaves of the ancient Biloba tree and so it is also known as Ginkgo biloba supplement or best Ginkgo biloba pills. You can easily buy Venlafaxine generic drug from our website premiumrxdrugs.com. You can also order online and buy Ginkgo biloba capsule from the same site at a very reasonable price.
Important things to remember:
Only you can take best care of your health and fitness. Try to eat healthy, exercise daily, and get the complete treatment in case of any medical conditions you are suffering from. Try to make people aware of the public health and hygiene.