|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.61||US$ 18.21||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.61||US$ 36.43||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.61||US$ 54.62||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Atorlip EZ|
|Generic Name||Atorvastatin + Ezetimibe|
|Manufacturer||Hetero Labs Ltd|
Description of the drug:
Atorlip EZ - 20+10 mg is the drug that contains a combination of two main active ingredients namely Atorvastatin and Ezetimibe. This drug is usually prescribed to
decrease the levels of cholesterol in the blood. It is helpful in increasing the blood level of good cholesterol i.e. high-density lipoprotein or (HDL).
Indications and uses:
Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe acts as a cholesterol blocker and thus reduces the levels of bad cholesterol or Low-density lipoprotein (LDL). This drug keeps a balanced check
to control the levels of total cholesterol (total- C), LDL, Apo lipoprotein B (Apo-B), triglycerides (TG), and non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (non-HDL-C).
This medicine is highly effective to treat hyperlipidaemia. This drug has very little or no effect to treat cardiovascular disorders.
Dosage and administration
1. Recommended dose:
The recommended dose of Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe for adults is 10 mg to be consumed once everyday. This drug can be taken with or without food.
2. Mode of administration:
Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this
medicine with water. Do not chew it.
3. Missed dose:
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In a case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths
Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to following strengths:
Atorlip EZ 20+10 mg
You can buy Atorlip EZ 20+10 mg tablets online from our website at a very reasonable price.
Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Liver disorders with high levels of transaminase enzyme
- Anaphylaxis and severe allergic reactions
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Children below 15 years of age
- Kidney disorders
- Cancer and tumour patients
Warnings and Precautions
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe has been reported to cause severe
hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life threatening
- Special care should be taken when this medication is prescribed to patients with history of liver ailments, low blood pressure, and seizures
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages when you are taking this drug. Alcohol can alter the working mechanism of this drug
- This drug can make you feel sleepy or dizzy. Do not drive after taking this medication
- You should check your blood cholesterol level frequently after regular intervals while you are consuming this medicine
- When you Atorlip EZ 20+10 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe are known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Loss of appetite
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Muscle pain and spasm
- Joint oedema
- Liver disorders
- Abnormal blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
- Bleeding nose
- Change of vision
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney disorders
- Skin problems
Atorlip EZ drug is reported to interact with several drugs like:
Taking Atorlip EZ drug along with any of these above medications can increase the risk of breakdown of the muscle tissue. This serious medical condition is named as
rhabdomyolysis. Rhabdomyolysis when at advance stages may lead to kidney disorders and mortality. It is mandatory to consult your doctor before taking any medicine
along with Atorvastatin+Ezetimibe drug.
Atorlip EZ 20+10 mg contains the following main active ingredients:
- Atorvastatin - 20 mg
- Ezetimibe - 10 mg
Atorvastatin is also called as statin and acts as a selective, competitive inhibitor of the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase. Ezetimibe functions as an antihyperlipidemic
agent. Both these ingredients help in lowering the fat level in the body which includes cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep Atorlip EZ away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
This drug is manufactured by one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical Indian company, Cipla. This Indian based company is one of the top biotechnology giants
that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.