Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Prostigmin|
|Generic Name||Neostigmine Bromide|
Description of the drug
Neostigmine Bromide is the main active ingredient present in the drug Tistigmine 15 mg. This medication belongs to the category of drugs known as acholinesterase inhibitor. It helps in improving the nerve transmission between the nerves and hence, increases better coordination, which makes the muscles to perform well.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is 15 mg every 4 hours to a maximum of 300 mg daily This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Tistigmine 15 mg is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Tistigmine 15 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Neostigmine Bromide 15 mg
You can buy Tistigmine 15 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
It is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Urinary blockage
- Heart disease
- Coronary arterial disease
- Nerve disorder
- Overactive thyroid
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Tistigmine 15 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Tistigmine along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Neostigmine Bromide drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Nebivolol. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
When you buy Tistigmine 15 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
It is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Decreased pupil size
- Increased urination
- Increased sweating
- Problem in swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of this medication Tistigmine15 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Tistigmine 15 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Neostigmine Bromide
Neostigmine is a parasympathomimetic, specifically, a reversible cholinesterase matter. The drug inhibits acetylcholinesterase that is chargeable for the degradation of acetylcholine. So, with acetylcholinesterase restrained, additional acetylcholine is gift by being busy with the breakdown of acetylcholine, Prostigmin indirectly stimulates each nicotinic and muscarinic receptors, which are concerned in muscular contraction. It doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not throw the wrapper of this medication in open
Tistigmine 15 mg is produced by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Tablets India Ltd.