|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.15||US$ 64.3510%US$ 71.50||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.95||US$ 117.2618%US$ 143.00||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.72||US$ 154.4428%US$ 214.50||
|Generic Name||Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate / Emtricitabine|
Description of the drug
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Tenvir 300 mg tablet. Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate is a nucleotide reverse
transcriptase inhibitor that prevents the multiplication of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) in the body and is used for the treatment of
Hepatitis B, HIV, and AIDS (AquiredImmuno Deficiency Syndrome)
Indications and Usage
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate are the effective protease inhibitor, used with other HIV medications to help in controlling the HIV infection. Tenofovir inhibits the
enzymes that are responsible for making copies of the virus and thus decreases the amount of HIV in the blood and also minimizes the risk of acquiring AIDS. This
medication does not cure the disease but can effectively control its progression
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Tenvir 300 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth with a glass of water, it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each
day, with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose of Tenvir may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing,
weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
Tenvir 300 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that TenofovirDisoproxilFumaratecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Tenvir 300 mg tablets
- online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these
- conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision
- with a regular checkup.
- Along with this medication, it is advised to practice safer sex and other positive lifestyle can help to get the best results.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug may develop Lactic Acidosis. Possible symptoms of Lactic Acidosis are
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Loss of appitite
- Shortness of breath
- Painful and difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Muscle and joint pain
- Some serious side effects that can occur:
- Bloody nose
- Double vision
- Loss of bladder control
- Pain or tenderness around the eye and cheekbone
- Overactive thyroid
- Tightness of cheeks
- Non healing skin sores
- Joint pain
- Unexplained weight
- Irregular heart beat
- Bulging eyes
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Tenvir:
- Acyclovir, Valacyclovir
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Tenvir 300 mg tablet.
Tenvir 300 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate. Tenofovir prevents the multiplication of HIV and HBV in
the body, used to treat HIV or chronic Hepatitis B. It works by interfering with the enzymes that are used for making the copies of virus, which results in decreased
amounts of HIV and HBV in the blood, and thus minimizes the risk of acquiring AIDS
Tenvir 300 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not
keep the tablets out in open.
Tenvir 300 mg tablet is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Tenvir
300 mg from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.