US$ 2.12Regular Price
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 63.5110%US$ 70.57||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 127.0210%US$ 141.14||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 2.12||US$ 190.5310%US$ 211.71||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
Tenofovir Disoproxil fumarate is an effective protease inhibitor that treats HIV infection and is a vital component of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART). It acts by decreasing the amount of HIV in the blood and also minimizes the risk of acquiring AIDS. It does not cure the disease but can effectively control its progression. When along with this effective medication, practicing safer sex and other positive lifestyle changes can really help you to decrease the transmittance of the HIV virus to the other people. It also acts on hepatitis B cells from multiplying in your body
The ailments, it is used for:
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate is a drug that is given in the treatment of Hepatitis B, HIV infection and AIDS.
Understanding the drug Tenofovir Disoproxil fumarate:
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate is a potent antiviral drug and is one of the most preferred drugs chosen by the doctor.
How it works?
Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate is a potent viral drug that acts by inhibiting the protease enzyme, which forms, structural proteins and certain enzymes needed for the formation of new viruses. This way, it stops the multiplication of HIV virus in the blood and prevents further transmission and minimizes the risk of developing AIDS.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate if you:
- Are allergic to Tenofovir Disoproxil fumarate
- Have low bone mineral density
- Are suffering from kidney disease
- You are suffering from liver disease
- Are overweight
- Are pregnant or planning to become a pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
How much to take?
The dosage is solely decided by the Doctor after assessing your condition and various factors such as age, gender and body weight. One can’t fix the dose as it varies from patient to patient. The usual recommended dose starts from 300 mg orally once a day. Always take the dose as prescribed by the Doctor.
What are the strengths available?
This drug is available in following strength preparation on our website:
- Tenvir 300 mg
Who is the manufacturer?
Tenvir is manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals private limited, a pharmaceutical giant and is available on our website in the pack of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.
How to take?
Tenvir Disoproxil Fumarate is taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet with a full glass of water. Don’t try to crush or chew the tablet.
When to take?
Always take the medicine as instructed by the Doctor or Pharmacist. Don’t consume the medicine in a greater amount. It is given once a day orally. The dose intake varies from patient to patient. So, doctor will recommend the best therapeutic dose for you. Consult your doctor before taking the drug.
For how long should it be taken?
Take the medicine as long as recommended by the Doctor. Always ask the doctor before stopping the intake of the drug.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
If overdose, immediately consult with your concerned doctor.
What if you miss the dose?
Try to take the medicine at the same time each day. This reduces the chances of missing a dose. Talk to your Doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up with the previous one.
What are the side effects?
Every medicine shows some side effects, same way this drug also has some undesired effects with it. Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate shows common side effects such as:
- Mild nausea
- Stomach pain
Some serious and rare side effects that need serious consideration are as stated below:
- Fever, chills and body aches
- Pale skin, light headedness and trouble concentrating
- Rapid heart rate, increased sweating and insomnia
- Trouble speaking, severe low back pain and loss of bowel control
- Severe backache, breathing problems and eye movement
- Prickly feeling in your fingers or toes
- Chest pain, dry cough and wheezing
- Enlarged throat
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Always inform your doctor about the drugs you are taking till date. Give a complete list of prescription or non prescription drugs and any other disease conditions. This way, the doctor is able to decide and give you the list of drugs and other things that may interact with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate. Few are the below listed drugs that may interact:
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Always take the medicine as per the prescription
- Don’t use the expired drugs
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- Don’t have unprotected sex or share razors or toothbrushes with anyone.
- Always talk to doctor about the safe ways to prevent transmission during sex
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat and light
- This drug can cause a serious hypersensitivity reaction so immediate consult with your doctor
- Consult with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ViramuneActive Ingredients : NevirapineSold Out
Generic For : ZithromaxActive Ingredients : Azithromycin80% OFF
Generic For : Septra DSActive Ingredients : Sulphamethoxazole + Trimethoprim
Generic For : TobradexActive Ingredients : Tobramycin and Dexamethasone
Generic For : MacrodantinActive Ingredients : Nitrofurantoin
Generic For : NoroxinActive Ingredients : NorfloxacinSold Out
Generic For : Penicillin GActive Ingredients : Generic