Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Tear Drops|
|Strength||10 ml Bottle|
|Generic Name||Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium|
Description of the drug
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium is the main active ingredient present in Tear Drop– 10 ml Eye Drop. Carboxymethylcellulose is a cellulose derivative acts as an eye lubricant. This medication is a sterile opthalmic solution, used to give long lasting relief from the feeling of dry, tired eyes.
Indications and Usage
Tear drop is a sterile opthalmic solution. This medicine is used to give temporary relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. It is an advanced lubricating eye drop specifically formulated to provide protection and comfort for eyes that are dry, irritated, or uncomfortable.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Tear Drop is available in the form of an Eye Drop to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
Do not take double dose at one time. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Carboxymethylcellulose sodium is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Tear Drop– 10 ml Eye Drop
- Carboxymethylcellulose sodium should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding mother, must not take this drug because it may harm the unborn child as it has a tendency to pass through the breast milk
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Carboxymethylcellulose sodium cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Tear Drop-10 ml Eye Drops online, it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Diabetic patients are advised to use this medicament only after their doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult the doctor before taking this medicament.
- If you are having any liver disorder, in this condition you should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having a high blood pressure problem, must take consultation with your doctor prior taking this medicine.
- Those patients who have or recently had an ocular surgery, must tell the doctor about this before and then use this drug.
- Patients should avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Do not use this drug, if the solution changes color, or become cloudy.
- Do not wear contact lenses, while using this medicament.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Continued redness of an eye
- Lid margin crusting
- Sticky sensation
- Eye fatigue
- Eye irritation
- Redness of a skin
- Throat infection
- Unusual weakness
There may be some drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Carboxymethylcellulose sodium. Always remember to inform your doctor about your past medical history details especially, if you are using another eye drop or taking any eye medication and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Carboxymethylcellulose sodium.
Tear Drop comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Carboxymethylcellulose sodium. Carboxymethylcellulose sodiumis a sterile solution which is used to give temporary relief from burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun. It is an advanced lubricating eye drop specifically formulated to provide protection and comfort for eyes that are dry, irritated, or uncomfortable.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium Eye Drop should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze this medicine. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the Eye Dropopened
Tear Drop– 10 ml Eye Drop is manufactured by Sun Pharma. It is a well known Indian multinational pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Tear Drop– 10 ml Eye Drop online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.