Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Carafate|
Description of the drug:
Sucrase 1 mg drug contains Sucralfate as the main active ingredient. This drug is basically a complex of sucrose sulphate and aluminium. Sucrase 1 mg drug has been approved for the efficient treatment of gastric ulcers, peptic ulcers and duodenal ulcers. It can also be used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and stress ulcers.
Indications and Usage:
Sucralfate drug is prescribed by doctors for the treatment of different kinds of ulcers as it blocks the mechanism, whereby ulcers cause acid over secretion. There are several other medical complications where this drug can be used such as procititis, rectal bleeding, ventilator related pneumonia, and gastric bypass surgery.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this medicine for adults is 1 mg four times every day. This medication can be consumed with or without food. It will be preferable to take this drug at the same time every day. Please contact your doctor before giving this medicine to patients below 18 years of age. The dose should be adjusted gradually within a period of one to two weeks but after taking advice from your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Sucralfate is available in the form of a tablet and can be easily consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not take this medicine with fluid other than water like juice and milk as this can cause some problem related to the blood sugar level.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Sucralfate is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strengths:
- Sucrase – 1 mg
You can buy Sucrase 1 mg tablets online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Sucralfate is known to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Breathing problems and asthmatic patients
- Patients with heart disorder, heart blockage
- Anaphylactic and severe cases of hypersensitivity
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Sucralfate has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. Sucralfate can cross the placental barrier and result in intra-uterine foetus deaths, immature, and premature births.
- Please consult your doctor before taking Sucralfate tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- Please use this drug as prescribed and instructed. Any alteration in the dosage without informing your doctor can be life threatening
- Do not drive or use any machinery after taking this drug. This drug is known to cause dizziness and make you less attentive
- Avoid drinking any alcoholic beverages if you are taking this medicine. If alcohol is consumed along with Sucralfate drug it may alter the effectiveness of the drug
- Make sure to consult your doctor before giving this medicine to children under the age of 18 years. Sucralfate can have adverse effect on infants
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking may cause an increase in the metabolism of your body if you are already taking this medicine
- Special care should be taken by the diabetic patient who is taking this medicine. Make sure to consume only the dose that has been prescribed by your doctor. Sucralfate may cause it a little difficult to control the normal blood sugar levels
- When you buy Sucrase 1 mg from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com make sure to prepare a note of all the above instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Sucralfate has been reported to have the following side effects:
- Change in vision
- Stomach pain
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Bleeding nose
- Abnormal stools
- Loss of appetite
- Fever and insomnia
- Skin problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
Several drugs are known to interact with and alter the working of Sucralfate. Some of them are:
The main active ingredient present in the drug Sucrase 1 mg is Sucralfate. Sucralfate can bind to hydrochloric acid, which is produced in the acidic environment of the stomach and can convert it into a thick, viscous, paste which then act as acidic buffer till a time period of 6 to 7 hours after taking the medicine. It can also cross link with albumin and fibrinogen present on the ulcer cells and convert them to form an insoluble inactive complex. It also helps in creating a barrier for hydrogen ions and thus dissolves both bile and pepsin.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
Sucrase 1 mg drug is manufactured by one of the leading global company Alidac Pharmaceuticals.