- Shaltop-A Solution
- Minoxidil, Tretinoin and Azelaic Acid
- Shaltop-A Solution
- 50 ml
- Shaltop-A Solution
This Product has been Discontinued
Description of the drug
Monoxidil, Tretinion, and Azelaic Acid are the main active ingredients present in Shaltop – A (50 ml) solution. It is a combination drug used to treat baldness or alopecia. Minoxidil is a drug used to treat baldness. Tretinion belongs to a class of drug known as retinoids, it works by affecting the growth of a skin cells, and Azeliac acid acts as an antibacterial agent.
Indications and Usage
Shaltop - A contain Minoxidil, Tretinion, and Azelaic Acid. It is a topical medication, used to treat patients suffering from hair loss caused by male pattern baldness or alopecia. This solution relaxes the blood vessels in the scalp to stimulate hair follicles preventing further hair loss. Regular use of this medicament may also encourage the growth of new hair.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Shaltop – A is available is the form of a topical solution, to be applied on the scalp, usually it is used once daily before bedtime. Apply a small amount of this medication and gently massage it into the scalp allowing it to soak for several minutes. Wash out the solution properly, preventing it from contacting any mucous membranes such as the eyes, ears, or mouth. Use this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Monodixil, Tretinion, and Azelaic Acid is available in the form of a topical solution on our website with following strength under the brand names of:
- Shaltop – A ( 50 ml ) solution.
- Shaltop – A should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in patients with hypertension (high blood pressure)
- This drug should not be used in patients with psoriasis, and eczema
- Do not use this medication on a broken skin, or severely damaged skin
- This drug is not suitable for those who are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or breastfeeding women
Warnings and precautions
Remember that the combination drug cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Shaltop – A (50 ml) solution online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug
- This medicament requires dose adjustment regime in those patients, who are suffering from any king of heart disease or irregular heartbeat. In this case, consult your doctor, tell your medical history prior taking this medicament.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly and younger patients.
- This drug is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Keep this drug away from eye, nose, and mouth
- If this drug comes in contact with eyes by mistake, wash your eyes thoroughly with water and contact your doctor immediately regarding the same.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Itchy scalp
- Irritable scalp
- Scalp color change
- Increased sensitivity
- Dry, flakey, or oily skin
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Temporary hair loss
- Oily or dry hair
There may be some drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Shaltop - A solution. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Shaltop – A (50 ml) solution.
Shaltop – A (50 ml) solution comprises of an three active pharmaceutical ingredient called Monoxidil, Tretinion, and Azelaic Acid. The combination medicine is used to treat male pattern baldness and forms of alopecia. It is a topical medication which encourages your scalp to halt hair-loss and re-grow hair lost. It works by targeting weakened hair follicles and halting the effects of certain hormones, which typically contribute to hair loss. As a result, your scalp is given a better chance at developing and growing hair.
Shaltop – A solution hould be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Shaltop – A solution is manufactured by Shalaks Healthcare. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in New Delhi, India. You can easily buy Shaltop-A (50 ml) online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.