Description of the drug:
Rizatriptan is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Rizact 5 mg. Rizatriptan is available in various strengths and is widely used for the treatment of migraine headaches. Food and Drug Administration, United States has confirmed the proposal which involves Rizatriptan as the second-generation medication.
Indications and Usage:
Rizatriptan is indicated for curing the acute pain which arises due to a migraine attack. It can be used even for a migraine with aura.
Dosage and Indications
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is 5 mg tablet four times daily. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In case of any doubt, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration:
Rizactis manufactured in the form of a tablet, and should be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal as per the doctor has instructed. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Rizactis available in the form of a tablet and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Rizact – 5 mg
- Rizact – 10 mg
Rizact can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or planning to conceive
- This drug is not advisable for infants and children below ten years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
- This drug should not be prescribed to diabetic patients as it may cause insulin resistance
- Please avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Rizact may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Rizact may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Stomach problems
- Change of vision.
Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication, or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking Rizact has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
This drug is a powerful mimic of serotonin receptor. It effectively works as a vasoconstrictor by blocking the synthesis of calcitonin. This does not allow the release of calcitonin from the trigeminal sensory neurons.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Rizactis manufactured by Protec Limited. You can easily buy Rizact 5 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.