Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Antivert|
|Generic Name||Meclizine HCl + Caffeine|
Description of the drug
Meclizine HCl + and Caffeine are the main active ingredient in the drug Pregnidoxin 25 mg. This medication belongs to the category of drug known as antiemetics and anti-histamines, it acts as a central nervous system depressant and has local anaesthetic effects. It is mainly used for the treatment of in the treatment of motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea during pregnancy and radiation sickness.
Dosage and administration:
The suggested dosage of this drug for adults is 10 mg twice a day. The dosage should be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed together with other medication however under thestrict supervision of your doctor.
-Mode of administration:
Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it fully.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. Within the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
If you are taking an additional dose by mistake, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Meclizine HCl + and Caffeine is available in the shape of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Pregnidoxin 25 mg
You can buy Pregnidoxin 25 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to the drug
- Cardiovascular patient
- Suffering from asthma
- Suffering from prostatic hypertrophy
- Hepatic impairment
- Renal impairment
- Patient of glaucoma
Warnings and Precautions:
You should provide all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Pregnidoxin 25 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug besides the other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the operation of this drug
- Avoid intense Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This medicine contains some water soluble constituent which will increase the bodily fluid plasma levels
- In case, you've got excretory organ disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this drugs. The alkaloid drug will have an adverse result on kidneys, heart, and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Pregnidoxin, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the operating mechanism of this drug
- Whenyou buy Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- CNS stimulation, paradoxical
- Impaired coordination
- Epigastric discomfort
- Urinary retention
- Blurred vision
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working ofPregnidoxin 25 mg. Some of these drugs are:
- Botulinum Toxin Type B
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Benzylpenicilloyl Polylysine
- Sodium oxybate
- Potassium Chloride
Pregnidoxin 25 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
- Meclizine HCl and Caffeine
Meclizine, a piperazine-derivative H1-receptor antagonist similar to buclizine, cyclizine, and hydroxyzine, is used as an antivertigo/antiemetic agent. Meclizine is used in the management of nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness and vertigo with diseases affecting the vestibular apparatus.
- Store this drug under room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication aloof from the reach of pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Pregnidoxin 25 mg is manufactured by Pharma giant UCB Pharmaceuticals.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ZoviraxActive Ingredients : Acyclovir
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : SalbutamolSold Out
Generic For : UniphylActive Ingredients : Theophylline
Generic For : Chymoral forteActive Ingredients : Trypsin-chymotrypsinSold Out
Generic For : LovegraActive Ingredients : Sildenafil Citrate78% OFF