Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Nitrogesic Ointment|
Description of the drug:
Nitroglycerin is the active ingredient present in ointment. It is a nitrate drug that is known to dilate blood vessels.
Indications and Usage:
It is generally prescribed by doctors to treat chronic anal fissures. Avoid the medicine if you are allergic to the ingredient or to any other nitrate medicine. Do not
use the medicine if you are taking sildenafil, avanafil, Tadalafil, or vardenafil. Taking these medicines along with Nitroglycerin can lead to dangerous side effects
that can be life threatening. Make sure to follow all diet and activities rules as laid down by your doctor while taking the medication.
Dosage and Administration
Dosage depends on several factors including sex, age, and severity of condition and drug allergies. Your doctor will examine you thoroughly to recommend the right
dosage. Keep in mind to follow your doctor’s advice religiously to get the best results.
-Method of Administration:
Apply the ointment only as per the instruction of your doctor. Avoid altering the dosage without the permission of your doctor. Stay away from it once the dosage
period is over. Read the patient leaflet carefully that comes with the medicine to know more about the ointment.
If you miss a dosage of the medicine, take it as soon you remember it. Avoid the missed dosage if it is almost time to take the next one. Double dosage may lead to
In case of over dosage, make sure to get emergency medical attention as soon as possible or inform the doctor immediately.
Forms and Strengths
- Form – Ointment
- Strength – 30 gm
It is contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- You should not use the medicine if you suffer from severe anaemia, or haemorrhage, a brain injury, or tumour.
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you suffer from migraine headaches, low blood pressure, congestive heart failure, liver disease, glaucoma, or a history of stroke,
- heart attack, or circulation problems. It is best to not use the medicine without your doctor’s permission if you suffer from the above medical issues.
- It is not yet known if the drug can harm a pregnant woman or pass into breast milk. You must take your doctor’s advice if these conditions apply to you.
- It is important that you take care of the following precautions before you start taking the medicine. Make sure to discuss your conditions with your doctor and clear
- all doubts that you may be having about the drug.
You may experience severe headache every time you use the medicine. Your doctor may recommend a painkiller along with the medicine. There may be other symptoms too
that you may experience while using the medicine. If you face any symptoms after using the drug, it is important that you seek doctor’s advice immediately. You will
come across some more side effects while browsing for Nitrogesic ointment 30 gm 0.2% online.
The drugs may interact with other medications and lead to serious complications. Do not use the medicine if you are taking tadalafil, sildenafil, avanafil or
vardenafil. Some other drugs to avoid include aspirin or heparin, alteplase, heart or blood pressure drugs, dihydroergotamine or ergotamine, or other forms of
Niutrogesic ointment comprises of an active ingredient Nitroglycerin, which works by widening the blood vessels. The widening of blood vessels allows blood to flow
more easily. This decreases the heart’s workload and the amount of oxygen required by the heart.
Keep it in a cool and dry place. Make sure to keep it away from the reach of children and pets. Once the course is over, return unused tablets to the pharmacy or
dispose it as instructed by them.
It is manufactured by Troikaa, a pharmaceutical company based out of Ahmadabad, India. You can easily buy Nitrogesic ointment 30gm 0.2% online from our website and
have it delivered at your doorstep.