Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Relafen|
Description of the drug
Nabumetone is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Nabuflam 500mg tablets. Nabumetone is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) of the arylalkanoic acid family. Nabuflam works by reducing the effects of hormones that cause pain and inflammation due to arthritis. It has been shown to have a slightly lower risk of gastrointestinal side effects than most other non-selective NSAIDs.
Indications and Usage
Nabumetone belongs to the group of class known as NSAIDs, used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis. This drug is indicated for relief of the signs and symptoms of Acute and chronic osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and soft tissue rheumatism.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Nabuflam 500 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, with a glass of water before or after having a meal as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In the case of an overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Nabumetone is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Nabuflam 500 mg
- Nilitis 500 mg
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Nabumetonecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Nabuflam 500 mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having high blood pressure, a blood disorder, bleeding problem, clotting problem, or a blood vessel disease, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history before taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug, it may cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- If the patient is having any heart disease, including heart failure in the past 6 months, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history prior taking this medicament
- Taking this drug for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious stomach ulcer or bleeding, it is advised to use this drug as per your doctor’s prescription.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a long time, it may cause sunburn and tanning.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Easy bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Enlargement in abdomen
- Coagulation disorder
- Acute kidney failure,
- Heart arrest
- Extra systole
- Pale skin
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Blurred vision
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Chest pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Nabumetone:
- Corticosteroids such as prednisone
- Heparin or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor such as Fluoxetine
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Nabuflam 500 mg.
Nabuflam tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Nabumetone. It is used by patients suffering from arthritis to treat the swelling and joint stiffness caused by this condition, as well as to help reduce inflammation. This drug belongs to a class of medications known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs. It works by reducing the hormones in the body that cause pain and inflammation to occur.
Nabuflam tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the capsule out in open.
Nabuflam 500 mg tablets are manufactured by Micro labs limited, it is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Bangalore, India. You can easily buy Nabuflam 500 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.