Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Niaspan|
|Generic Name||Nicotinic Acid Controlled Release|
Description of the drug
Niacin is the main active ingredient present in the drug Nialip 500 mg. This medication belongs to a category of drug known as vitamin supplements. It is mainly used to treat high level of cholesterol in the blood and help the good cholesterol to increase, which helps in the prevention of hardening of blood vessels.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is 500 mg daily with sufficient amount of water. It should be taken after consuming food. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Nialip 5 mg is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not chew or crrush the tablets.
If you forget to take your medicine, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Nialip drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Nialip – 5 mg
You can buy Nialip 5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Nialip 5 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Suffering from liver problems
- Muscle related disorders
- Cardiovascular issues
- Allergic towards the drug
- Suffering from Kidney disease
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Nialip 5 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications.
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- If a patient is suffering from a renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Nialip 5 mg drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Nialip 5 mg. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
When to buy you Nialip 5 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
It is known to casue the following complications:
- Loss of appetite
- Darkening of urine
- Yellow eyes or skin
- Light grey coloured stool
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of Nialip. Some of these drugs are:
- Insulin Aspart
- Insulin Detemir
- Insulin Glargine
- Insulin Glulisine
- Insulin Human
- Insulin Lispro
Nialip 5 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
Niacin is the precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotinamide purine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP), that are essential cofactors for dozens of enzymes. The mechanism by which niacin exerts its lipid-lowering effects isn't entirely understood, however, might involve many actions, as well as a decrease in esterification of viscous triglycerides.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
Nialip 5 mg drug is manufactured by one of the Indian transnational pharmaceutical company namely Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.