Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Nasacort Aqua|
|Strength||120 Doses X 3 Units|
|Generic Name||Triamcinolone Acetonide|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi Aventis, UK|
Description of the drug
Triamcinolone Acetonide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray.Triamcimolone Acetonide belongs to a class of drug known as corticosteroids, which is used to prevent seasonal and year round allergy symptoms such as stuffy or nose, itchy eyes, nose, throat, and sneezing.
Indications and Usage
Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid, used to treat seasonal allergic rhinitis, perennial non allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy nose, and discomfort of hay fever. It works by reducing the swelling in the nasal passages, and thus helps in the treatment of asthma, crohn’s disease and allergy symptoms like a stuffy nose, itchy eyes, watery eyes, and sneezing.
Dosage and Administration
Usually 1 to 2 sprays of Nasacort Aqua in each nostril once or twice daily is the recommended dose. The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Nasacort Aqua is a nasal inhalant, this medication should be taken through the nose. Before applying this medicament shake the bottle, close one nostril by pressing it with your finger keep the bottle upright, carefully insert the nasal applicator into the open nostril. Press down firmly on the pump to deliver the prescribed number of sprays, while gently breathing in through the nose. It is advised to read the leaflet that comes with this medicine, carefully and follow your doctor’s instructions while using this drug.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Triamcinolone Acetonide is available in the following form and strength::
- Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray 120 doses x 3 Units.
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should no be used in children younger than 2 years of age
- Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding
- This drug is not suitable for those patients who are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having infections including tuberculosis
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Triamcinolone Acetonidecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Take this drug is not suitable for pregnant women, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others, such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
This drug should be avoided being in contact with eyes. If sprayed accidently, wash your eyes properly with a running water and if irritation still persists, then immediately call your doctor and seek his advice.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Nose/throat dryness or irritation
- Nose bleeding
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Loss of taste and smell
- Sores in your nose
- Unusual weight loss
- Increased urination’
- Increased thirst
- Ear pain
- Soar throat
- White patches inside the nose
- Swelling of face or tongue
- Trouble in breathing
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Severe acne
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray:
- Cancer medication
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Nasacort Aqua nasal spray.
Nasacort nasal spray comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Triamcinolone Acetonide. Triamcinolone Acetonide is a corticosteroid nasal spray that is used to control the nasal allergic signs and symptoms. It works by stopping the production of inflammatory mediators. It stops the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes as they have a key role in producing unwanted allergic signs and symptoms. Triamcinolone Acetonide possess anti inflammatory mode of action.
Nasacort Aqua nasal spray should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Keep it in an upright position.
Nasacort Aqua nasal spray is manufactured by Sanofi Aventis. It is a French multinational pharmaceutical company, having a headquartered in Paris, France. You can easily buy Nasacort Aqua Nasal Spray 120 Doses X 3 units online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.