Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Mycophenolate Mofetil|
|Generic Name||Mycophenolate Mofetil|
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharma, India|
Description of the drug
Mycophenolate Mofetil is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Mycofit 250 mg Capsule. Mycophenolate Mofetil is an immunosuppressant, used in combination with other medication. This drug is used to prevent the body from an organ rejection in patients who has been undergone an organ transplant surgeries of heart, kidney or liver.
Indications and Usage
Mycophenolate Mofetil is related to a group of medicines known for having immunosuppressive agents that are used in combination with other medications to keep the body from attacking and rejecting the transplanted organ (such as kidney, liver, heart).
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Mycofit 250 mg is available in the form of a capsule taken orally by mouth, usually twice daily with an empty stomach with a glass of water as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the Capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug MycophenolateMofetilis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Mycofit 250 mg Capsules
- Mycofit 500 mg Capsules
- Renodapt S 360 mg Tablets
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
This medication is not suitable for those patients having immune system problems, or have been taking another medicine that may suppress the immune system.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that MycophenolateMofetilcannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Mycofit 250 mg Capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- If the patient is having in a personal or a family history of skin cancer, blood cancer or any other blood problem, then consult your doctor regarding the same before taking this medication.
- If the patient is scheduled for any vaccination, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
- If the patient is having any heart disease, including heart failure in the past 6 months, then consult your doctor, let him know about your medical history prior taking this medicament
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- While taking this drug avoid being in contact with a person who has singles, another type of herpes infection or cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Easy bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Enlargement in abdomen
- Coagulation disorder
- Acute kidney failure,
- Heart arrest
- Extra systole
- Pale skin
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Blurred vision
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Painful or difficult urination
- Chest pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Mycophenolate Mofetil:
- Mycophenolic acid
- Clavulanic acid
- Harmonal birth control pill
- Magnesium Oxide
- Measles Virus Vaccine, Live
- Adenovirus Vaccine Type 4, Live
- Magnesium Trisilicate
- Activated Charcoal
- Aluminum Carbonate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Aluminum Phosphate
- Dihydroxyaluminum Sodium Carbonate
- Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Varicella Virus Vaccine
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Mycofit 250 mg capsule.
Mycofit 250 mg capsule comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called MycophenolateMofetil. It acts by decreasing the activity of certain cells that make up part of the immune system to help decrease the risk of organ transplant rejection.
Mycofit 250 mg capsule should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the capsule out in open.
Mycofit 250 mg capsules are manufactured by Intas Pharma. It is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Ahmedabad, India. You can easily buy Mycofit 250 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.