|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|25 Tablet/s||US$ 3.31||US$ 82.64||
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 3.31||US$ 165.29||
|75 Tablet/s||US$ 3.31||US$ 247.93||
|US Brand Name||Avelox|
Moxif 400 mg contains the active substance Moxifloxacin, which belongs to the fluoroquinolones group of antibiotics. It works by destroying bacteria that are responsible for causing infection. The antibiotic drug is given to patients 18 years of age and older for treating a wide range of bacterial infections. It is effective in treating:
- Sudden worsening of long term inflammation of the airways
- Infection of the sinuses
- Mild to moderate infections of the female upper genital tract, including infection of the fallopian tubes and the uterus mucous membrane infections. Your doctor will prescribe another antibiotic in combination with Moxiflixacin to treat the female upper genital tract infections. For best results, use it under the supervision of a doctor.
Take Moxif 500 mg the same way your doctor has told you. Discuss with your doctor the correct dosage of this antibiotic drug. The recommended dose for an adult is one Moxif 400 mg tablet once daily. The medicine is available for oral use. Swallow the pill with plenty of fluids. You can take medicine before or after consuming food. It is best to take the drug at approximately the same time each day. The length of treatment depends on the type and severity of the infection. Be sure to complete the course even if you begin to feel better during the initial days of the treatment. Discontinuation of the drug too early may not effectively cure the infection and may return as your condition worsens.
In some cases, the bacteria responsible for causing your infection may become resistant to Moxif. Taking more than one tablet as prescribed by the doctor can cause unwanted effects. Therefore, do not exceed the recommended dose until advised by your doctor. If you have further questions related to the use of medicine, ask your doctor.
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Moxifloxacin drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine, along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case the patient has to undergo surgery, make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Moxifloxacin drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water-soluble constituents that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Moxifloxacin drug can harm kidneys, heart and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Moxifloxacin. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug.
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
Moxifloxacin is known to have severe complications. Some associated side effects are Skin rashes, Jaundice, Swollen glands, Painful mouth and sores, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, Stomach disturbances, Diarrhoea, Flu, and Vomiting.