Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Triluma|
|Generic Name||Hydroquinon 4%, Tretinoin 0.05%, Fluocinolone 0.01%|
Lumacip Plus 15 gm cream is formulated by combining three active ingredients, namely, Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone, and Tretinoin. The Triple combination drug is effective in treating dark brown patches caused by melasma. The topical preparation is beneficial in reducing the appearance of dark spots on the face. The medication decreases the formation of pigment that gives a distinct colour to the skin. It should be used in the presence of measures for sun avoidance, including the use of sunblocks.
Uses of Lumacip Plus
Lumacip plus 15 gm cream is used for the treatment, prevention, and improvement of the melasma, inflammation, acne and even wrinkles. It lightens the brown colour spots and patches on the face skin.
Dosing information for Lumacip Plus
- Gently rinse the face and neck with a mild cleanser or soap. Clean and pat dry before applying the cream.
- Apply a thin layer of Lumacip Plus 15 gm cream to the area once daily preferably thirty minutes before bedtime.
- Rub lightly and uniformly into the skin.
- While application, avoid getting the preparation into the sensitive skin areas like eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When you step out in the sun, use a sunscreen of SPF 30 and wear protective clothing such as a wide-brimmed hat, and full sleeve shirts. Prefer avoiding exposure to sunlight as much as possible.
The medication is not for children under 12 years of age. Pregnant women are also instructed to use this medication under the guidance of a physician.