Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Alli|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the drug is Orlistat. It is mainly used to treat problems associated with weight. You can buy Lipocut 60mg-60 online also.
Indications and Usage
The drug is a lipase inhibitor that is prescribed for obesity in adults. The medicine is used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of the following conditions, diseases and symptoms
- Reduce weight in diabetes
- Reduce weight in heart disease
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose will be fixed by your doctor after examining you thoroughly. Usually the recommended dose is one 60 mg capsule with each meal containing fat.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be administered by mouth with the help of a glass of water. The medicine should not be crushed or broken but taken as a whole.
Missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember provided it is not close to the next dose. Do not double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
An overdose of the medicine can lead to several side effects. Hence, it is essential to get medical help as soon as possible in case of overdose.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Capsule
- Strength: 60 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
Tel your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any other ailments such a reduced gallbladder function, malabsorption, hypersensitive and any other ailments.
- Do not share you medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose specified and not for any other purpose.
- Even after taking the medicines for long if the condition does not improve then inform your doctor about it.
- Monitor blood sugar level at regular intervals as taking the medicine may affect blood sugar level.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Irregular periods
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
There are several medicines that may interact with Lipocut. Hence it is essential to disclose the medicines that you are taking currently to your doctor so that he can check for possible drug interaction. Some medicines that may interact with Lipocut are:
- Cyclosporin a
This is not a complete list of medicine that may interact there may be other medicines as well.
The active ingredient of the drug is Orlistat. It mainly works by blocking the digestion of fats from the diet.
The medicine is to be stored in a clean, dry and cool place. It should be kept away from children and pets.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Lupin and Lupin Labs. You can easily buy Lipocut 60 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.