This Product has been Discontinued
Description of the drug
Triamcinolone Acetonide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Ledercort 15 gm ointment. Triamcinolone Acetonideointment is a topical steroid base cream prescribed in various allergic skin conditions like redness, dryness, itching, allergy, swelling, and inflammation.
Indications and Usage
Triamcinolone Acetonide is an anti allergic drug used to treat the conditions such as Allergic symptoms such as sneezing, redness and pain of skin, Itching and irritation, Eczema, Dermatitis, Rashes. Triamcinolone Acetonide is applied topically in order to overcome allergic symptoms caused due to allergic reactions.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Ledercort 15 gm tube is available in the form of a cream, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough quantity of Cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water for better result before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Triamcinolone AcetonideOintment is available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Ledercort(15 gm) Tube
- Kenacort cream 0.1% (5 gm) Tube
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having sunburn, eczema, or high blood lipid levels
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Triamcinolone Acetonidecannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Ledercort 15 gm ointment online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Avoid wrapping of the affected area
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament.
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Do not use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Mild irritation
Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious:-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect Triamcinolone Acetonide:
- Using other drug with this medicament may show some interaction, so avoid using other drug while using this or contact your doctor regarding the same
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Ledercort (15 gm) ointment.
Ledercort (15 gm) Tube comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Triamcinolone Acetonide. Triamcinolone Acetonide is a potent steroidal drug that controls the allergic skin reactions occurring due to eczema and psoriasis. Triamcinolone Acetonide is a corticosteroid that stops the production of inflammatory mediators. It stops the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes as they have a key role in producing unwanted allergic signs and symptoms. Triamcinolone Acetonide possess anti inflammatory mode of action.
Ledercort (15 gm) Tube should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Ledercort (15 gm) Tube is manufactured by AHP Pharma. It is a Pakistani Pharmaceutical Company, located in Karachi, Pakistan. You can easily buy Ledercort 15 gm online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.