Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Lantus Solostar|
|Generic Name||Insulin glargine|
Description of the drug:
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml is a drug, which contains adequate amount of insulin glargine as the primary active ingredient. Insulin glargine is a composition types of insulin analogue depending on their mode of action.
Indications and Usage:
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml is the chief medication prescribed to control the blood sugar level in patients. Fluctuations in the blood sugar level is the major symptom associated with the medical condition diabetes mellitus. This disorder involves the malfunctioning of the pancreas. In diabetic patients there is not enough production of insulin from the pancreas which causes an increased blood sugar levels. Therefore, Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml dosage is given in order to supplement this condition. Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml is administered for the treatment of both kinds of diabetes mellitus which includes Type 1 or juvenile diabetes and Type 2 or maturity onset diabetes.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 5x3 ml of Lantus Solostar 100 IU at least half an hour before taking a meal every time. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml is available in the form of injection and it should be administered subcutaneously. A proper dose can be injected on buttocks, upper arm, and thigh or at the back of lower abdomen. You should change the location of injection the next time.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml is available in the form of an injection and applies to the following strengths:
- Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml
You can buy Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml injection online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs/conditions have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Lantus Solostar:
- Diabetic coma patients
- Patients suffering from hypoglycaemia
- Lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mlhas been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mldrug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml before taking any laboratory tests. Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mlcontains constituent that can decrease the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mlcan have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- While taking injection make sure to shake the vials properly and administer it only when it turns white and cloudy. This causes the proper absorption of this drug in the body
When you buy Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure you keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following side effects have been reported in case of Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml:
- Severe rash, itching
- Tightening of chest
- Change of vision
- Dark urine
- Memory loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 ml:
- Birth control pills
- Beta adrenergic receptor blockers
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor
- Growth hormone
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mlcontains insulin glargine as the main active ingredient. It is a drug that contains substitute for two amino acids namely glycine and asparagine. Both these amino acids shifts the isoelectric point in such a way so that the insulin molecule gets easily absorbed within the cells and control the blood sugar fluctuations within the body.
- Refrigerate the medicine when not in use
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Lantus Solostar 100 IU 5x3 mldrug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Sanofi Aventis.