Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Atrovent|
|Generic Name||Ipratropium Bromide|
Description of the drug
Ipratropium Bromide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Ipravent 40 mcgRotacaps. Ipravent Rotacaps is an anticholinergic drug that clears the airways and help in reducing inflammation and dilates the constricted bronchioles.
Indications and Usage
Iravent Rotacaps is a bronchodilator, used to treat bronchospasm (contraction of the airways) associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for people who are already taking one bronchodilator (airway-opening medication) and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath. Ipravent 40 mcg is available in Rotahaler dosage form. In this, a fine powdered drug is present in a capsule known as Rotacaps. They release the drug directly at the site of action. They produce rapid and fast relief action within five to twenty minutes of dosing. Rotacaps has measured the amount of drug when inhaled produces the effect. This type of dosage form offers maximum drug at the site of action and offers no side effects.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Ipravent is available in the form of a Rotacaps. Rotacaps should not be swallowed, it is to be taken by inhalation only, through Rotahaler. Open the Rotahaler capsule by holding it in a horizontal position by keeping white spot up and lighter colored end in an opposite direction. Then gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell. Reorganize the Rotahaler and repeat the procedure prescribed. Always read the instructions mentioned in a leaflet. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may cause harmful and poisonous effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Ipratropium Bromideis available on our website in the following form and strengths under the brand name of:
- Ipravent Respules 2 ml
- Ipravent 200 mdi Doses
- Ipravent Rotacaps 40 mcg
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Ipratropium Bromidecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Ipravent 40 mcg Rotacaps online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having overactive thyroid, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Dry mouth
- Throat irritation
- Chest pain, irregular heartbeat
- Vision related problems like blurred vision and eye pain
- Painful urination
- Hypertension symptoms like numbness, seizures, severe headache and blurred vision.
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Ipratropium Bromide:
Anticholinergic medications (e.g., tiotropium, benztropine, diphenhydramine)
Beta-adrenergic medications (e.g., salbutamol, salmeterol)
Potassium chloride tablets
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of IpraventRotacaps
Ipravent Rotacaps comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ipratropium Bromide. It acts on the muscarinic receptors present on the airways. Ipratropium bromide facilitates the muscle
relaxation that clears the airway passage. It helps in the hassle free breathing process, and thus cures chronic bronchitis and acute asthma.
Ipravent 40 mcg Rotacaps should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in
Ipravent 40 mcg Rotacaps are manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Ipravent 40 mcg Rotacaps
online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.