Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Inhalex Respules|
Description of the drug
Ambroxol is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Inhalex 15 mg Respules. Ambroxol is an active N-desmethyl metabolite of the mucolytic bromhexine. Inhalex Respules is commonly prescribed for the treatment of respiratory tract diseases, thick mucus cough along with several other problems.
Indications and Usage
Ambroxol is used in the treatment of acute and chronic respiratory tract disease, abnormal bronchial mucous production, especially bronchial asthma, productive cough, Pneumonia, inflammation of sinuses, asthma and pain relief in acute sore throat.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Inhalex is available in the form of a Respules. The ampoule contents are emptied into the clean nebulizer. The nebulizer is then attached to the air pump and is inhaled by the patient. Use the drug immediately, once an ampoule is opened. Always keep the record of the date which you open the foil. After use, rinse your mouth in order to avoid any infection. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed. If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicine may be poisonous too. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
Ambroxol is available in the following forms and strengths under the brand name of:
- Inhalex 15mg Respules
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- Do not use this drug if the patient recently had a nasal surgery, sinus infection or have a nasal bleeding.
- Do not use this drug in younger patients 4 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant should not use this drug
- Women who are a lactating mother should not use this medicament.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Ambroxolcannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Inhalex 15 mg Respulesonline, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having an electrolyte imbalance should take thei doctor’s consultation.
- Patients who suffers from a disease like epilepsy, then in this case first inform your doctor and then start this medicament.
- Patientswho are suffering from any kind of eye problem such as glaucoma or cataracts, shouldconsult your doctor regarding your medical history before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a peptic ulcer, should tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a high blood pressure problem, must consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Diabetic patients should avoid taking this medicine or its safe to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Taking this drug should not be used for a longer period of time or taking a high dose may cause serious side effects, therefore it is advised to take this medicine as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid contact with people who is suffering from an infectious disease, that may spread to others such as chicken pox, measles, or a flu.
- elderly patients or older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, therefore it must be used with caution in these kind of patients.
- Use this drug with caution, use only if it is prescribed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Blurred vision
- Epigastric distress
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Dry mouth
- Skin redness
These are the drugsthat may cause you drug interactions:
- Antitusive agents
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Inhalex15mgRespules.
InhalexmgRespulescomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ambroxol. This drug improves the patient's condition by liquefying and loosening up the viscosity of a thick mucus that can be coughed out easily. It may also act as an expectorant, increasing mucociliary transport via stimulation of cilliary motility.
Inhalex15mgRespulesshould be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep these Respules out in open.
Inhalex15mgRespulesis manufactured byCipla. It is a well knownIndian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Inhalex15mgRespules online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.