Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Hydroquinone|
Description of the drug:
Hydroxychloroquine is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Hydroquin 200 mg. This drug has proved to be one of the top most medication against malaria parasitic infection and differs only slightly from the other chloroquine drugs. It has been approved by the World Health Organization to be included in the list of most essential medications.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is widely indicated for the treatment of malaria, which can be caused due to either of the malarial parasites like Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium malariae, and Plasmodium falciparum. The other medical uses of this drug include in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, porphyria, Lyme disease, and in some cases also for curing type II diabetes.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dosage of this drug is 200 mg tablet two to three times every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Hydroquin is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally. You are advised to take this drug with your meal or with a glass of milk. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Hydroquin is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strength:
- Hydroquin – 200 mg
You can buy Hydroquin 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Please avoid this drug in the following condition/s:
- If you are allergic to chloroquine drugs
- If the patient is below 6 years of age
- If the patient is already suffering from any optic retinopathy
Warnings and precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Hydroquin has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Hydroquin along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- You should take caution while taking this medicine if you have thecardiovascular disorder. Hydroquin can cause heart failure and cardiomyopathy in severe cases
- This medicine should be used under your doctor’s supervision if you are diabetic. Hydroquin is reported to cause low blood sugar levels
- In cases where Hydroquin have been used for medical treatment, patients have shown severe conditions of low blood count, thelow-level activity of bone marrow, and other neurological complications. Please inform your doctor immediately if you feel any discomfort while taking this medication
- You should avoid driving immediately after taking this medication. It may cause slight dizziness or confusion
When you Hydroquin 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Hydroquin is known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Change of vision
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Hydroquin:
- Rabies vaccine
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Antimalarial drugs
Hydroxychloroquine is the main active ingredient present in the drug Hydroquin 200 mg. This drug functions similarly to the working mechanism of Chloroquine Phosphate drugs. However, the exact working mechanism is still unknown.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Hydroquin 200 mg is manufactured by the company Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited. It is an Indian company and also exports their products to other countries like the US, Europe, and others. It is specialized in making formulations and drugs in bulk amount.