Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Humulin|
|Strength||70% / 30% 100IU 5x3ml|
|Generic Name||Human insulin regular - human insuline isophane|
Description of the drug:
Humulin M 30%/70% is a drug, which contains adequate amount of premixed insulin. Premixed insulin is a composition of two types of insulin depending on their mode of action. One of them is known as the fast acting insulin or insulin regular and the other is an intermediate acting insulin or insulin NPH.
Indications and Usage:
Humulin M is the chief medication prescribed to control the blood sugar level in patients. Fluctuations in the blood sugar level is the major symptom associated with the medical condition diabetes mellitus. This disorder involves the malfunctioning of the pancreas. In diabetic patients there is not enough production of insulin from the pancreas which causes an increased blood sugar levels. Therefore, Humulin M dosage is given in order to supplement this condition. Humulin M is administered for the treatment of both kinds of diabetes mellitus which includes Type 1 or juvenile diabetes and Type 2 or maturity onset diabetes.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 5x3 ml of Humulin M with 30%/70% strength at least half an hour before taking a meal every time. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Humulin M 30%/70% is available in the form of injection and it should be administered subcutaneously. A proper dose can be injected on buttocks, upper arm, and thigh or at the back of lower abdomen. You should change the location of injection the next time.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Humulin M is available in the form of an injection and applies to the following strengths:
- Humulin M – 70%/30% - 100 IU 5x3 ml
- Huminsulin 30%/70% – 10 ml
- Huminsulin – 30%/70%
You can buy Humulin M 70%/30%100 IU 5x3 ml online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following drugs/conditions have been reported to contraindicate the medicine Humulin M:
- Diabetic coma patients
- Patients suffering from hypoglycaemia
- Lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Humulin M has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Humulin M drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In case, patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Humulin M before taking any laboratory tests. Humulin M contains constituent that can decrease the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Humulin M can have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
- While taking injection make sure to shake the vials properly and administer it only when it turns white and cloudy. This causes the proper absorption of this drug in the body
When you buy Humulin M70%/30% online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following side effects have been reported in case of Humulin M 70%/30%:
- Severe rash, itching
- Tightening of chest
- Change of vision
- Dark urine
- Memory loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Yellowing of skin
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of Humulin M 70%/30%:
- Birth control pills
- Beta adrenergic receptor blockers
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor
- Growth hormone
Humulin M 70%/30% contains insulin as the main active ingredient.
It is a hormone produced from the beta cells of pancreas. In case of diabetes proper amount of insulin is not being produced or the body is less responsive to the effects of insulin produced by the pancreas. Humulin M contains a mix of two actively functional insulin and the main role is to keep the blood glucose levels under normal range.
- Refrigerate the medicine when not in use
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Humulin M 70%/30% drug is manufactured by one of the well-known Pharmaceutical company namely Eli Lilly.