Description of the drug
Hydrocortisone is the main active ingredient present in Hisone – 20 mg Tablet. It is a steroid hormone that works by decreasing inflammation of the skin. It is indicated in multiple skin conditions. Hydrocortisone reduces the allergic signs such as pain, itching, swelling, irritation, and redness of the skin.
Indications and Usage
Hydrocortisone is used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation and to reduce the body's immune response. In general, this drug is used to treat hormonal conditions when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids, and to treat a range of immune and allergic conditions. This drug may also be used with other medications as a replacement for certain hormones.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Hisone is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
Take the next dose on time, If you miss one or more doses. Remember that you should never double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug will be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Hydrocortisone is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Hisone – 20 mg Tablet
- Hisone – 5 mg Tablet
- Hydrocortisone should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Hydrocortisonecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Hisone20mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe anemia that is a disease of less red blood cell than normal. In this condition tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Those patients who have a problem with low blood pressure, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are scheduled for a vaccination with a live virus, then you must inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in the menstrual periods
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulty
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Hisone:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Hydrocortisone.
Hisone comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Hydrocortisone. Hydrocortisone belongs to a group of medicines called corticosteroids. It prevents and treats the allergic and inflammatory reactions by decreasing the number of blood cells that cause inflammation and allergy.
Hydrocortisone tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets opened
Hisone – 20 mg is manufactured by Samrath life science Pvt Ltd. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Hisone – 20 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.