|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 15.37||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 30.75||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 46.11||
|US Brand Name||Plaquenil|
|Generic Name||Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate|
Description of the drug:
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is the primary active ingredient present in the drug HCQS 200 mg. This drug has proved to be one of the top most medication against malaria parasitic infection and differs only slightly from the other chloroquine drugs. It has been approved by the World Health Organization to be included in the list of most essential medications.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is widely indicated for the treatment of malaria which can be caused due to either of the malarial parasites like Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium malariae, and Plasmodium falciparum. The other medical uses of this drug include in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, porphyria, Lyme disease, and in some cases also for curing type II diabetes.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dosage of this drug is 200 mg tablet two to three times every day. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
HCQS is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally. You are advised to take this drug with your meal or with a glass of milk. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strengths:
- HCQS – 200 mg
You can buy HCQS 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Please avoid this drug in the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to chloroquine drugs
- If the patient is below 6 years of age
- If the patient is already suffering from any optic retinopathy
Warnings and precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Hydroquin has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking HCQS along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- You should take caution while taking this medicine if you have the cardiovascular disorder. HCQS can cause heart failure and cardiomyopathy in severe cases
- This medicine should be used under your doctor’s supervision if you are a diabetic patient. HCQS is reported to cause low blood sugar levels
- In cases where HCQS have been used for medical treatment, patients have shown severe conditions of low blood count, the low-level activity of bone marrow, and other neurological complications. Please inform your doctor immediately if you feel any discomfort while taking this medication
- You should avoid driving immediately after taking this medication. It may cause slight dizziness or confusion
When you HCQS 200 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is known to have some side effects. Some of which are listed here:
- Change of vision
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramps
Following drugs are known to interact with the working of HCQS:
- Rabies vaccine
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Antimalarial drugs
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is the main active ingredient present in the drug HCQS 200 mg.
This drug functions similarly to the working mechanism of Chloroquine Phosphate drugs. However, the exact working mechanism is still unknown.
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pet
- Store at room temperature
- Keep the drug away from heat and moisture
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
HCQS 200 mg is manufactured by the company IPCA Laboratories Limited. It is an Indian company and also exports their products to other countries as well. It is specialized in making formulations and drugs in bulk amount.