Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Fulvicin|
Description of the drug
Griseofulvinthe main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Grisovin FP-250 mgTablet.It is an anti-fungal medicine, it is used to treat various fungal skin infections.
Indications and Usage
Griseofulviun is an anti-fungal drug used to treat various fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, infection of the skin, nails and hairs. It cures the infection and relieves from itching, red peeling, scaly skin, discolored nails. It works by stopping the growth of fungus. It does not treat the infection due to bacteria or yeast.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Itasporis available in the form of a capsule taken orally by mouth with a glass of water,it is advised to take at the same time in which you are taking each day, with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush or chew the Capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Griseofulvinis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Grisovin FP 250 mg
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be given to children below 2 years of age
- This drug is contraindicated in patients having porphyria or hepatocellular failure.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant women, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Griseofulvincannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Grisovin 250 mg tablet online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients
- This drug may make birth control pills less effective, if you are taking any, then consult your doctor before taking this medication
- If the patient is having any kidney or liver disease, then, consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug
- Avoid using alcohol beverages while using this drug
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Loss of appitite
- Shortness of breath
- Painful and difficulty in urination
- Blurred vision
- Muscle and joint pain
Some serious side effects that can occur:
- Bloody nose
- Double vision
- Loss of bladder control
- Burning in eyes
- White patches
- Patchy skin color
- Clay colored stools
- Trembling or other problems with muscle control and co-ordination
- Drug Interactions
- These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Griseofulvin:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Griseofulvin 250 mg tablet.
Grisovin FB 250 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Griseofulvin. It is an anti-fungal medicine, used to treat skin infections.It works by inhibiting the formation of the fungal cell membrane that kills the fungus and cures the infection.
Grisovin FB 250 mg tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Grisovin FB 250 mg tablets are manufactured by Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Limited, It is one of the oldest pharmaceutical company in India, Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Grisovin 250 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.